Reviews for October
Faerie Tales chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
Now I feel like crying.. Oh, Alys, what I would give to help you, to somehow do -something- for you. You're too wonderful, lovely, perfect to have to endure anything like this.

(sings) Hey girl, you are beautiful.
Faerie Tales chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
Hooray Alys! I'm so very happy for you- you are a lucky duck, and this is a happy brilliant lovely moment. -hug!- You make me so happy just reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
oh, nice. love the language.
Symphany is lyrical bliss chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Reading these, i realize how much you really do love her. not that i didnt know from our conversations, but its just...this is beautiful. Its hard to describe these things and reading them...makes me wish i had never been so scared. i'll admit it to you finally, i was scared, and i know you know what im talking about. I avoided what made me feel almost the same way as you, and i feel like i missed my chance, throwing it all away.

These stories are the most beautiful things i have ever read. Your feelings are so raw, your heart spilled out onto my computer screen. and my first though was to comfort you when you were sad and embrace you with a smile in all the parts you were happy. And i call them beautiful, sounding like such an ordinary simple word compared to the feelings the actually convey, because im not sure there is a word in the english dictionary that can quite describe them.

You are a wonderful writer and person.

Love always
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This is so very nice. I do love how you express a relationship and someone's feelings through the italicized bits. Very appropriate. Nice work. Keep writing! :)
Faerie Tales chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Alys! I'm so glad you're writing stories, marvelous stories, once more. My question from the previous review has been answered, thank you. Though... I'm not sure you wanted me to read this. All the same, I think it's beautiful. By "it" I don't just mean the writing (though of course, that is as well) but this new relationship you've found. You seem so happy, and I'm so glad. I'd love to know how everything's gone since October.

Lots of Love,