Reviews for The Gravity of Love
tornangelwings chapter 11 . 2/1/2007
aww thats so sweet *grins wildly* i really hope you continue, lets see what happens now, i hop harry see the erro of his way *sits by computer waiting for the next update*
SongShadow20 chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
Of course I'm reading, I've just been MIA for a few days, but when I came back it was like a big present. Three chapters! YAY! The bills one seemed a bit wordy. Show us, don't tell us, but otherwise I still love it!
Dragonweave chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
I'm reading!

i adore it.

the whole brusing thing, its like "we live dangerously" and aww its so sweet!

i'm freaking myself out here.
SongShadow20 chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Chicken feathers and water? Really? Oh my god I have to try that! It would be absolutely amazing! But do you know where to get chicken feathers because I really don't keep chickens. Where'd Candy go? And whose Joe? Great! Still want to know if that's true and how you found out if so!
SongShadow20 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I'm sorry, I just had to review again! Please write more. Hey, at least I did it on a different chapter and I reread it! Plus it's on my favorites. Btw: There are a few grammatical errors so I was wondering if it was dialect or accident? Whatever it is, I don't care!
SongShadow20 chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Yes! You made a Shakespeare reference and Jane Austen, pinch me I'm dreaming. So incredibly cute! Aw! And funny, and pink towels, love it. Keep going. Use the force, or something like that. Haha *smile*
21 | « Prev Page 1 2