Reviews for Snow White
True Promise chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was a really interesting take on the story, and very sad. I had trouble following the train of thought sometimes, but I thought that the ending was perfect. Great job.
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow. I don't know how to describe it. This is wonderful. It's o beautifully written, the emotions so clearly portrayed...I feel so sorry for the poor hunstman! This is wonderful.
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Very creative and beautifully written, I loved it. That was wonderful :D
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
A lovely twist. Very nice writing.
elleny chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
that was very creative and beautiful
Anna chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I've read Snow White and other fairytales. A fairytale is a fairytale. But, you do so much more to the stories. Your descriptions, scenarios and interpretations are just BRILLIANT! BRAVO on yet another GREAT PIECE!
greenGalilee chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Ah, how enchantingly sweet. Your descriptions are quite good, too.

And since the subject's here, did you know that in the original story, the evil queen didn't get run off a cliff but was forced to put on a pair of scalding hot steel shoes and dance in them until she dropped dead?

Sorry, I've just discovered the original fairy-tales and keep telling people random facts about them.

Great work. Keep it up!
Inkspilled chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Ohh, nice alternate idea of the story. Although some parts don't really make sense at first, it's alot of thoughts, and they come out all at once. The beginning was a little confusing for me, but the end and middle were pretty good. :)
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Your writing is very descriptive.

I never really liked Snow White, but I liked this. :)

Keep up the great work!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
didnt the queen get the hunter's heart in a box after she found out snow white was still alive?

anyhow, it is a beautiful interpretation

hah, ruby is promoting me

how entertaining
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Is this to compensate for the last ending being fully happy?

Short, but a very interesting notion. You know, I always wondered what ever happened to the huntsman after the queen realized he'd tricked her with that animal heart. This reminds me of that movie they did on Snow White but instead of dwarves, they were like seven societal castoffs who were mining for the motherlode or something, and she ends up falling in love with one of them.

Have you ever read Neil Gaiman's 'Snow, Glass, Apples'?

(But anyway thanks for the kind comments. I sympathize greatly with DaVinci, lol, but at least he has the Mona Lisa under his belt amongst other things. I'm very flattered though, because I could say the same about you. Aside from a handful of particular stories by various authors, it's pretty much just you and Aquafied I look forward to seeing new pieces from...)
Circus chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Beautiful! I am pleased with the promptness of your new posts! Heheh, I love seeing that you have a new story. This is wonderful.
Kirona chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
It's too bad...the writing is really pretty good, but the whole concept of Snow White romantic fanfiction makes my brain die a little bit.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This was enchanting. You have a beautiful way with words. Absolutely enrapturing.

You are amazing. Going on my favorites.

the Stranger in the moonlight