Reviews for Anna
jackjan1jk chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
It's poignant...and a girl who kills...and is commanded to...it's wonderful...however grammar can be better
method acting chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Very powerful. Sickeningly so. It gave me chills. Nice job.
Ahemait chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
that was good, short...but good. I think it'd be better if you started the sentences with more than 'Anna' or 'then' but I'm not complaining. I also think you rushed into this a bit. You could, note on the COULD, rewrite to make the same concept but longer and have different points of view.

Just a thought!
hmm chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
hmm..
Megan chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Large white space at the bottom of the story... Um, I probably would have liked this more had I not read one extremely simular to this beforehand. The idea was okay and you wrote it well, but this would have been better from a victim's point of view.
Stargaze chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Um..interesting. I didn't really like it.
Tinkerbell10 chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
it was interesting.. if you would have made it longer it would have been a lot better.. i love horror stories so rewrite it and keep adding to it.. it would be a ton better! not to sound mean!
Taidel chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Interesting, and over too soon. This short has potential to be something much more epic. Anna's "friend" is also the Voice that comes to depressives and tells them how horrible they supposedly are. Why did Death start talking to her? Did she have other victims besides her brother? You've got the end to what could be a very hard-hitting novel here, so don't give up!