Reviews for In Plain Sight
R. Ficst chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
Loved the story. You made Zach pretty damn sexy. And Kim/Max is a wonderfully complex character. On my way to your profile, hopefully to find a complete sequel :)
Guest chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
This story was absolutely stunning! Complex and suspenseful with great characters and unusual romance! It was a very enjoyable read! Thank you!
Arait chapter 24 . 7/26/2010
Wow, good. I read the whole thing in one sitting, which means you managed to get me to avoid all the work I was supposed to do this morning, with every passing chapter demanding furiously, "When is he going to finally find her out?"

Seeing as this is a story from many years ago that I just happened to stumble across, I'm not sure what is still in the works, but in the rare chance that there is a sequel still coming, I'll be looking for it anxiously...or perhaps just listening.
5redroses chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I knew it!
Devo Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It looks like you've abandoned this account, and the story was posted a long time ago, but I just wanted to say it's really great. Excellent style, good original plot, fun to read and a genuine cliffhanger. Thank you!
Apathetic Honesty chapter 11 . 8/17/2008
I applaud you!

This is THE best story I have read in a long while!

Your writing style is excellent, and your characters are incredibly convincing (I think I'm in love with Zach...)as are the relationships!

Anyways, I started it tonight and unfortunately I have school in the morning so I must relieve myself of the computer for now. Can't wait to read more though.

But A Tango partner like Zach would be a Godsend! And I love how you gave him independence and the fact that you don't have him being led by the hand, that drives me insane!

Love. Your. Story.

Thank you for using punctuation and grammar! It is thoroughly appreciated!

Keep up the excellent word (this is the longest review I have ever left, by the way),

Symphony
Mewenn chapter 24 . 3/28/2008
That fic was great. Since ther is a sequel to read you'll excuse me if I don't linger too long.
VesperK chapter 24 . 8/19/2007
Bloody amazing story! This is going straight onto my favs list... now to read the next one!
VesperK chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
Can't see why you dont like this chapter I LOVE it!
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 24 . 6/27/2007
omg, yay! i cannot wait to read the sequel, even if it takes a long time! the summary is very interesting- i'm thinking that the stalker is kim? i'm probably wrong, but w/e. i'm sure whatever you write will be great!
thiefofblueness chapter 24 . 6/26/2007
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! You did an excellent job and I definitely wanna read that sequel!
aj chapter 23 . 6/26/2007
two things to say about your ending wow... and wtf! its beautifully writen but your ending lacks closure... what happened to kim? will they ever see each other again?... i would be fine with the ending if either you answered these questions or wrote a sequel but you cant just leave us wondering what happened? ... please please please write a sequel!
mandrake-o chapter 23 . 6/25/2007
I am unsatisfied with your ending simply because I don't know what happened to Kim... and that Zach and Kim never got time together, but I can deal with that.

Anyway, glad to see you've finished it, anyway.

) Mandraco.
Lalaith7 chapter 23 . 6/25/2007
I'm shocked... and upset because of course everyone wants a happy ending. At the same time though part of me recognizes that's it's a good ending, perhaps the right ending. And hey, I can always imagine something else.
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 22 . 6/25/2007
As for Alex, I've updated it. When you read it, you may want to go back through and make sure you've read each chapter because I edited/changed things around a little. So yeah, let me know what you think. :)

(P.S. I think this chapter was great! Very suspenseful and very very sad!)
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »