Reviews for In Plain Sight
Lalaith7 chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
I cannot believe you only have 15 reviews...

Anyway what really works in this story are the characterizations, all the characters and all their actions feel very real, even when they remain shrouded in deceit and shadows. Also Zach's blindness is dealt with in a way that makes you question not what you're writing, but the readers perception of life, blindness, and sight.

The thing is that the prologue is very confusing, I understand that you wanted some of that, but because you never really connect Zach and Dani to the prologue until the second chapter. Max isn't in the prologue at all, but we don't know that until we meet both Zach and Dani, so I spent the entire first chapter thinking Max was the girl from the prologue on the run from the man with the glasses who was hunting her down for what she'd seen (perhaps contributing to this oddball theory I held was the vague summary.)

That's all for now, I hope it helps/is encouraging enough to get you to update super soon.
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 10 . 2/19/2007
This is an absolutely AWESOME story! please update ASAP!
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
very good, still! sorry i haven't reviewed for a while- i've been busy. this is an AWESOME plot! please update asap!
phon chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
Lovely story... I read it all in one sitting, and am now hooked. Update soon!
Fyrerayne chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
Cool. Really good. Can't wait for the next. Good luck!

Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
OH NO! MAJOR cliffie! PLEASE update ASAP! This is SO good!
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
very good!
Fyrerayne chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Question: How did he know that she was really a chick and not a dude? Great chap though, good luck!

Fyrerayne chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
Man I would hate to have to act like a guy. That would suck. And god how can she stand to have her boobs tapped? Ow... Great chappie, good luck!

Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
very good! please continue!
Fyrerayne chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
O K... Its not that confusing anymore but... When did the last chap take place? You know, I'm not even gonna try. This is really good. Can't wait for the next! Good luck!

gabriellafaith chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Um...WOW. That was...definately a twist. I'm definately liking this so far. You have a very well-written story here, both in style and grammar/punctuation. The plot seems very good and very solid. Congrats, you're awesome lol.
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
wow! was NOT expecting that! This is a very very well-written story so far! please update!
Fyrerayne chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Uh... ok... Totally gotta read the next. So was Dani the girl who saw whatever it was she wasn't supposed to see? This is confusing. Great but confusing, good luck! Can't wait for the next!

alice chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
i really liked both stories, but i don't get how they tie in together -; sorry.. slow brain
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »