Reviews for Replay
TesubCalle chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
So the stakes just got a little higher and definitely creepier! But Kay really shouldn't have opened the envelope right then. It's crime scene evidence. However, I'd love it if you'd update this one. Jack still continues to bug me...
Kelaia chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This reminds me of those books Kathy Reichs writes. Good start, though. I love people who can spell! Just one slight mistake (I think): “Where have you been?” she asked her mentor as Kay scrubbed up. Should the word 'she' be in there? It doesn't really make sense.

Nice chapter - update please!
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
You're off to a pretty decent start. You haven't gone overboard with the gore and blood, which is a good thing.

Already Kay's shaping up to be a likeable, sympathetic character.

As you progress, I hope you do your best to steer clear of CSI-like scene cliches and stereotypes.

My gut did a really funny twist the second Jack was introduced with his "did I miss all the fun" comment and hands in his pockets. I don't like him. Is it wrong of me to have him at the very top of my list of potential suspects already? My mind always leaps ahead as it tries to unravel the mystery before the end...

Anyway, please continue.