Reviews for The Keys To Her Heart
yuanyuan chapter 9 . 6/5/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 7 . 6/5/2010

lijuan chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Discount Nike Air Max Tn 6 Supply ( )

Discount Nike Shox NZ Shoes Supply ( )

Discount Nike Shox OZ Sale ( )

Discount Nike Shox TL Store ( )

Discount Nike Shox TL 2 Shoes Store ( )

Discount Nike Shox TL 3 Distributor ( )

Discount Nike Shox Bmw Shoes Distributor ( )

Discount Nike Shox Elite Shoes Manufacturer

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
huimei chapter 2 . 6/5/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010

n.p-simmons chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
Atticus is the best! I have a teacher who looks exactly like Gregory Peck (he plays Atticus in the movie.) Anyway, loved the chapter!
LittleLamb chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
I absolutely loved this story.
Elly chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
My god. Maybe I'm a little late seeing as how you already completed the whole story, but I just have to say, I LOVED this story. I especially liked how you put both of the girls' situations in the same problems at the same time. I hope you get what I mean. Anyways, I just fell in love with this story, it's beautiful. Before I couldn't bother to make an account here, but now I am just so I can put this story on my faves :D Keep on rocking and I'm going to check if you have more stories _
Lil Bazza chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
Firstly, I loved North and South BBC miniseries. It was as good as the book. It was amazing. And Richard Armitage is HOT in that series. I borrowed it from my friend one weekend, and it took me months to give it back to her, that's how much I loved it! :D

Secondly, this story is amazing. I want to congratulate you on how well rounded it was. There were a few moments that need a bit of tweaking, but overall, I think it is one of the better Romance stories I've read in a while.

I loved the Arden/Meredith story. Mainly because it was more developed that the Harper/Hayley story. I've just checked out you're profile and I remember your other story. I loved that one! Wait, back to this one.

Hayley and Harper seemed a bit unfilfilling. I think you could have taken this so much further, but I guess this story focussed more around Arden and Meredith. I mean, you had this whole lave hate thing going, and I do love how the pair of them got together, but what happened to their performance? In a weird way I really want to know how they went.

The only other issue in the story is the part with the bruises and the bathtub. I got so confused - I though I'd missed something, and maybe I have, but one minute she's about to be hit by a car and the next minute she had an abusive boyfriend. Maybe I should just go back and reread the story.

Your characters had great depth and were beautifully written. Meredith was confident but insecure and Hayley was shy but assertive (that seems a bit contradictory but I think it works). You male counterparts reflected and enhanced these attributes and brought about the best of everything in the girls. Harper's reasoning for Hayley and why he loves her is so cute, and Arden is just adorable. I loved the ending. Totally sweet.

You write really well. I'm very jealous. I have all these storylines running around my head and I just seem to portray them nearly half as well as you do. So I'm totally in awe.

I can't wait to read something more. Keep writing - you have talent. I'm off to reread, 'I Might Love You if You'd Stop Talking" again.

I did love your story. Alot.

Jen.
Phantasia.89 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
There's something about this piece that just struck a chord in me. It's beautiful and surreal, like a moment captured and frozen in time. Wonderfully enjoyable, and quite unique in some aspects. Good luck with your future works.
Briar Rose 05 chapter 12 . 9/2/2007
I loved it. so now it's complete right? i can't believe it, it was amazing! i absolutely love it! Congrats on finishing it and good luck with any of your future work!
Briar Rose 05 chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
I love this story! it's amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapter! when is it coming out? lol. is it really almost over? I think you can add a lot to it. explain the assignment with Hayley and Harper and then talk about the situation with Mere and Arden. Even add in something like she's inspired him to wrtie again and that's how he gets her back, by composing a piece for her... i have so many ideas... lol. if you need any help or wanna know what they are just let me know and i'll be more than glad to share. I'm a sucker for sappy-happy endings ;). anyways. keep up the good work!
Fairytale Gurl chapter 11 . 7/25/2007
please update soon! i really like this!

and harry potter was amazing!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »