Reviews for Fifty Words
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Oooh- these are good. I liked the second one best, possibly because I just learned what kismet means a few days ago.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Wow, interesting piece. The thought of Death conversing with himself seems amusing at first, but then the darkness of it comes through and you're like, whoa, that's a bit of dark humor, me laughing at that. But yes, beautifully written. Keep writing! :)
Aimee Raven chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
I think it's great that these pieces have only fifty words, and I really liked the idea of Death standing on the earth's axis...do you know kismet has a muslim connotation? Nothing to do with religion, I just couldn't imagine death in context of just *one* religion.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Lol, this made me laugh so much! The last line just makes it all quite amusing. Good work :-), Madeline's idea is very interesting!
i'll ask the stars above chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Death, always a great subject. so many ways to interpret. 'if in a garrulous mood, conversed with himself'- oh, i like that. don't we all, don't we all. never find a better conversationalist than yourself, yeah? the ink-stained words bit, seems a little out of place. maybe it's me.

I really like this.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i like that, the image of kissing the air. it's fascinating. funny how, say, a passion for emokid music and the way the words fuck you bruised & bloody is so much more satisfying than any boygirlperson.

'madeline, in my opinion, was insane'.

nice. perfect touch of humour.
Ayx chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
I like it. You set a limit and then instead of making it seem like you were trying to cram all these words to make a poem you had them flow like a well oiled machine. Great pieces.

Ayx
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh, I love this! It's so cheeky. The air kissing someone with tongue is fantastic, and then the last line, with that air of superiority, is just great. Loving it. Keep writing! :)
Aquafied chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
ink-stained

all of these are magnificent
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Madeline, in my opinion, was insane.

-my god, i love this