Reviews for Protect Me
SirWade chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
Yeah, I can see why it almost made you cry, it almost made me cry! :( :( I feel so bad for all of them! :( Their mother is absolutely horrible! D:
spinkle22 chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
tis really good keep it up :D
SirWade chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
Oh no...who was the HAND? Very good chapter! I'm glad they got the courage to leave, although it doesn't sound as if Cole's very prepared...Please, please update soon!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
Aw, poor kids! I REALLY hope that things go all right for them! You're doing a great job with this story! UPDATE SOON!
californiaone chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
there are parts of this that are really really well done. and the rest isn't terrible, though there is definately room for revisions and such, but that will come in time. I think you've done a good job with this, it's very touching and the relationship among the siblings is very sweet. good luck with the rest
Mrs.Teacup chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
I feel so bad for Dylan, he's so torn. But, I guess that he made a decision. This is REALLY good! Update soon!
SirWade chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
Awesome chapter, Fig! :D Please UPDATE SOON! :D
SirWade chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
I want to cry...How can people be so cruel? It's so sad! :(

Please update soon, though! :)
SirWade chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Yes, he probably has too much faith...I love this, it's very well written! :)
SirWade chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
I feel so bad for them! :( :( But I really like the relationships(between the siblings) so far! :)
SirWade chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Oohh...Good story, fig! So sad, but sweet at the same time! :)
galaxyruler122490 chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
wow...wow...wow...great chappie! i liked it...U HAVE TO WRITE MORE! NOW YOUNG LADY!this story keeps me so sad..but i still love it! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!

galaxyruler
Mrs.Teacup chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Aww, that was so sad! :( I feel so bad for those poor kids, there's not much that they can do! I can't wait to read more, so please, please, please update soon!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Your writing is amazing, fig! Very, very talented! This story is really good! I can't wait to read chapter four!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Another good chapter, sad though. :( I'll be heading to the next chapter now!