Reviews for The Conquest
shorty93 chapter 20 . 3/26/2007
I love your story. I think you should have Anna be with Chris.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 18 . 3/23/2007
aw evryone says Craig, but I want Anna to go with Chris

He sounds so sweet!
SilentRaven81 chapter 15 . 2/16/2007
okay, I vote that she goes with Craig, because he is sweet and funny and klutzy (which is sometimes annoying in a guy, but with him it's more endearing) and Jordan is a complete and total jerk who, even though you have to give him a break for loosing his dad, treats Anna nothing like what she deserves.

CRAIG ALL THE WAY!
binderem chapter 15 . 2/15/2007
Good, it was fun to read. :] Keep going, I'm anxious to see what happens.

Oh, and Anna should definitely go with Craig.
RayRay and Beanzie chapter 15 . 2/12/2007
Hey Ive been sick and been reading this since yesterday! I woke up and then continued to read! Its so good! I love your style and the carachter description. It was a bit odd with Ava's personality change so sudden and also that Delancey chick randomly comin up yknow? Maybe me, being sick i might not have noticed but anyways, keep it up! I wanna see some more chapters!
Alexis LePlume chapter 14 . 2/11/2007
I'm afraid that your m.c. seems a little superficial. She doesn't sound at all like the geeky girl you're apparently trying to make her out to be. She's actually more of a prep. .

Okay, otherwise, this is interesting to read. You have a lot of things going on plotwise, which not a lot of people can do. The only things I think you need to work on are descriptions and the believability of your characters and situations. Some of what you write, based on what you're trying to set up the charries to be, just wouldn't happen.

Anna should really drop Jordan and go for Craig. I don't even like blonde guys. xP

Alexis
BrownEyedLemur chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
Good so far! I'd read more but I have to go. 10/10 Seems realilistic and everything with her thoughts so yeah. Can't wait to read more!
Last.Failure chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
I absolutely love it!
Opal Rose chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
Great story. You make the characters actually seem real.

~Opal
SkaCrayon chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Another two great chapters.

I think I can see where you're going with this idea of her changing herself to fit in and the drama all works well. The interaction with the preppy girl is really on the mark. Amazing work!
FunnyFace240 chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
cute story, cute idea. i really like it. its a lot of fun to read.
SkaCrayon chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
First off, well done for this story. It seems quite a new and inventive plot and so far it works really well. Can't wait for further chapters and also maybe write a chapter or two in the guy's perspective to give an insight to his experience.

Keep it up!
Red-RoJo chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
omg what a story!

Brilliantly written, wonderful characters and their all very clear.

wow, please update!