Reviews for Crystal Mermaids
augmentedDREAMS chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Eh. Marcus seems to be more of a bully than anything else. He has no right to justify his behaviour towards Allyne. And Snow doesn't really seem like a best friend judging by her patronizing attitude towards Allyne.

I'm not saying thaf Allyne is completely faultless either. Hey, they're all human characters. It's a good thing that they have faults. What I object to is your justifiying the other characters' behaviours. It's like Snow doesn't care if Allyne is bothered by Marcus or not. And I'm pretty sure anyone irl would not humour Marcus like Allyne does. They would stay as far away as possible.

Apart from all that, you execution is great, characters a well written and grammar is spectacular.
MaskedNightingale chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
This would make a great romantic comedy film, all the right elements. Good work!
Lorana chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
I really have enjoyed your story and do hope you will eventually continue with it.
quotata chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
wow.. a great story. I'm glad that I didn't bypass this story. So curious about the next chapter and the explanations it'll hold.
vasogoma chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
I love your story! :D it's so awesome! I can't wait for next one.
Rosey-Blue chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
great chapter

the detective asking her questions was my favorite part...actually the whole hospital scene was great.

i'm looking forward to more scenes with Allyne's father in them.
ZidaPax chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
I love the hospital scene. :D

Allyne's dad is really intense, huh? lol

Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
chng234 chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
i have a feeling that the 3 guys were sent by trenton. i hope ally's father can do something about it. i believe marcus will be able to protect ally
ZidaPax chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Wow. I really love this story. I hope you update soon, and I hope this will be a complete story unlike others which are left hanging. Great story. :)
chng234 chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
kinda feel sad for allyne... trenton must have hurt her deeply... i wonder does marcus like her because he wan to "heal" her or see her as a challenge
Fayre Meira chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
am. so. totally. in. love. very. hehe. awesome update!
mariRocks chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Awesome story!
Pione chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
I adore your story! :)
FM Radio chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE CRAP! Your struggle does not show at all, this chapter is as awesome as the others, if not more! :) Update soon!
laDauphine chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This is going to be a good one, I just know it! :) Well done you.
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »