Reviews for Gold and Ebony
granity20 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
i love this different version of the frog prince!
hooray for janus and faulkner!
and thanks for this!
Depth-of-Field chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
D'awwww! Janus is so the perfect prince to kiss/take care of/marry the frog prince. :D
Veneya chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
that was good - luurved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Don't remove it ...!
thecat111 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I'm not going to lie. I shall be hoarding this story when I need a good pick-me-up. I love remade fairy tales. They are the crack to my addict (if I can say that). It took me a bit to get into the dialogue (medieval setting with modern speech patterns screwed with my mind) but once I did, holy blue, was this awesome. I have to say, it was the golden poo that really won me over. I laughed incredibly hard. I'll be honest with you, there were a few mistakes. Typos; missing words; incorrect grammar. I'm not a grammar nazi though. If I can figure out what you mean from what you put down, it's all good. And this story was VERY good. You can bet that I will be pimping this story to all and sundry.
nioushaxd chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
that was so fantastic. I really loved it. Janis was just perfect. The dialogue was great. Very funny. thanks for the awesome story
Mish-me chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
OMG! (and I don't normally say that) This was so amazing! I loved this story so much! Awesome job and thank you for writing it!
Iuno chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is such an a fun read! I love how adorable Faulkner is and how many are charmed by his manners despite being a frog. Emotionally stunted Janus is love 333
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I haven't read the original story from this yet but it was awesome and I plan on it :)
Elven Enchantress chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Okay, I am totally in love with this story. This is probably the tenth or eleventh time I've re-read it, sorry I didn't leave a review earlier. I am a sucker for slashy fairytales, so this one makes me squee in joy every time i lay eyes on it. Thanks for making me smile!

Elven
sakurazukamory chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I love your story, it's funny and cute:D
Aw chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Very cute! I liked the ending :D
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Awe-some! Love, love, loved this!
chanilow chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Thanks for a great read!
nomy chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
OK ..First thing first..WOW!. i mean just WOW..

love the ending, love the Golden feaces on the pillow..*this one is so funny*...love Janus and Faulkner..i love Janus more actually..LOL..the handsome prince that break the spellswooning..LOL..but i just adore this one!..its so cute and you just want to go *aw* when he came back for Faulkner..just so happy ending! i Love it!