Reviews for Queen of Them
Mina The Mischevious chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I know you finished this awhile ago, but I just started reading it now and it sounds interesting! _
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
I love this story... and I somehow-I don't know how-but I like him. Baracke.
the-Imagined chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
that was a neat chapter
the-Imagined chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
yay! you updated!
HIme1221 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
It sounds like a very good story, and it has the potential to go far, but I see some serious grammatical errors you might want to take a look at. I looked at the reviews and it seems someone already took the liberty of explaining most of them in more detail. Other than that you have a lot of writing potential and an attractive writing style. Write on!

searchingcrystal chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
I love this story! I am a total romance freak so I absolutely ADORE this story! Gook work! I cannot WAIT to read the final chapter!
Naomi Chick chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
Cool chapter. Lot of action. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Qzie chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
Gez! OK, one thing, your chapters are ridiculously short, but since that's your style, I won't complain. Secondly, you really like drama, don't you? I mean, non-stop action... it's good though. Nice cliffhanger, too. :) Thirdly... can I be your beta? :) Great job, though. Oh. Wait. I just jinxed you, didn't I?

*Clears throat*

*Cue unjinxing*

That was horrible, terrible, and it ruined the English language! I'm never reading this again!

I hope that worked... oh... wait... no I don't!

Chat later and Merry Christmas!
the-Imagined chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
can't wait for the fight!
the-Imagined chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
darn. i've seemed to run out of chapters.
the-Imagined chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
the last line seems akward, but I'm not sure why.

great chapter as always!
the-Imagined chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
short chapters are good. I have ADD, and I can't read for more than five minutes at a time so short chapters are perfect for me
the-Imagined chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
0.o nice cliffe!
the-Imagined chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
you forgot an apostraphe in the fourth last line. should be 'she's' not 'shes' but it was really good
the-Imagined chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
my eyes change colour too! Except, its totally random. (One time when I was three, I went a week with gold eyes only to have them turn blue the next day)