Reviews for Mr Popularity
concerto49 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I understood most of what you meant, but figured they could have been presented better and explained more clearly. Some of it was not exactly sentences and rather fragmented.

I liked the bit about the tatoos.

It could be an interesting start, depending on where it will go.

This sounds like a prologue?

Anyhow. Cheers.
filipinawritergirl123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Very interesting. I like it. Continue the story, and I'll continue mine. Keep writing!
the latest plague chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
heh, i remember reviewing for this... sorry for the biotchiness... i was having a bad day. heh yeah... guilt trips suck. im sorry.. lol
vIsItOr chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
hey i'd love to see how this story turns out but i have one question...um how does no one know the most popularistist guy in the schools, name? cause the teachers should've have known and his coach and teammates? and his friends? but yeah i'd like to see how it turns out!:D
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
that makes no sense. how can they NOT know his name? what did they call him in role? nothing? or maybe he doesnt exist-his existence is in her imagination! GASP! sorry for the rude tone, but seriously though! lol and those girls that went out with him? the ones that make each tally, what they call him? honey, sweet cakes? they never even asked? again im sorry, but it really doesnt make sense.
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Good language. The characters sound stereotypical and in the case of Mr. Popularity, so far he sounds completely unrealistic in every sense. I'm thinking "Ten Things I Hate About You" or...every other high school movie or fic out there? I'm hoping for a twist which should actually be in this chapter.
fredtheflyingfish chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow, that's an interesting twist on a cliched subject. I've gotta see where you go with this :)
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This is going to turn out very interesting. Don't the teachers know his name though? I mean, he attends the school.