Reviews for delicate
Anna178 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I don't even know what to say about this. This is really amazing, and though I can't relate through personal experience, it's written in a way thatmakes me understand as well I can.

Again, I just love your style. The feeling of your poems are amazing. I almost feel pathetic with lack of thigns to say, but, at least what I say I mean.

ANNA
Hollywood Fix chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I like it. It started as an unwanted pregnancy, am I right? And then, she grew to accept it as it was, to have the baby and be a mother. Am I right in the fact that you're saying the father left? And is raine with the 'e' significant? I really like this piece, and how you the extended metaphor about tears and constellations.
Brinneh chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
all i can thing to say for this is that it's good, and i like it. if you were looking for something interesting and helpful, you should probably have written something aggravatingly full of bad grammar.
Not Afraid of Bruises chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
good images, but try widening your emotion and your language...I know what you're thinking, how I heck am I supposed to put more emotion in this...

I said the same thing to my english teacher, but he was right.

words can have countless meanings, all you need to do is pick the right ones and go for it. keep working, you're doing great.