Reviews for Polar Opposites
Amber Salgado chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
hello,

since i have read your story and loved it can you do me the itsy bitsy favor of reading my first ever, baby story I Am Brandy Williams

Amber
HoneyPunch chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
I tend to find some gaps in it which usually leave me rather confused. It sometimes feels a but rushed and I end up thinking 'what?', like in chp 3 when Mel got back home. Having said this, I do like this story and it seems to be going somewhere interesting. I also like that the main characters aren't completely lovable and have their flaws. I'll be keeping and eye on this to see how it progresses.
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Fantastic job.
Amber Salgado chapter 14 . 11/21/2007

i love the story

please continue

bonk

no just kidding i really like the story at the tense moments i almost pulled my hair out love the story
darkangel402 chapter 14 . 11/7/2007
Okay, so I read chapters 1-14 today and I love this story!

You have to update soon!

I was really starting to not like Mel, but I guess she's an okay person...she's just confused with her emotions, right?

Yeah, but I jope you update soon!

I can't wait to read the rest of this!
Emmy McClure chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
Yay! They're together again (or so it seems...) A lot will happen in the next chapter, huh? Now you're making me want to read it right now! Hahaha. So that record executive was Mel's dad? That should be interesting. I also think Max isn't done stirring up trouble. I hope to see that new chapter soon! :) I can't wait. Although, I somehow missed the last two chapters. I haven't been online too much considering I've been working. Anyway, I love this story. Remember to never stop writing. ;)
Enaid chapter 14 . 11/1/2007
this one too. i read most of it last night. i like the change in POV. its good to know what nathan is thinking. max needs to leave... he seems like a typical college guy who just want to get laid lol. anywhoo cant wait for the next update -
OoohLookACat chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
oh thankgosh their finally together again

and oh

help with something?

intriguing

cant' wait for more

izzie
yayawhynot89 chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
yay this chapter just made my day :) keep up the good work
nnm0731 chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
This chapter was better than last but ther several things that bothered me:

One, some of the questions that Nathan asks himself are kind of cheesy and unnecesary. As well as some of the things he 'thinks'.

Two, this chapter, and last, seemed kind of rushed and not very well thought out.

Three, the characters seem like they are acting in space because of the lack of descriptions. I cannot make a mental picture and that's a bit frustrating.

Overall, this chapter was an improvement and, although it wasn't the best ever, it most defenitely wasn't the worst. I look forward to your update!
dynamihorru chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I like the idea it's very becoming. There are a lot of grammar mistakes that should probably be fixed, but if you don't I'm sure no one will shoot you. I just found myself having to read the same sentence a couple times to fully understand because of the grammar, but I like it. D
RebelianAngel chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
I'm gonna cry. I was totally into it and then it ended. I mean, there are no more chapters up yet. I'm happy that they're back together, but I also wish Nathon had not forgiven her, wether he thinks he did or not he did, she deserves it for waht she did. Anyway, I'm supposed to be cooking dinner for my cousins. Later. Aadi. _
RebelianAngel chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Oh, no. I am so pissed at her right now. How could she do that to Nathon! I don't care if she tried to stop him, she shouldn't have go herself into that situation in the first place. UHG!

Okay, I'm done ranting. This is my first review because I don't usually review until I have read all of the chapters up to date, but I had to review, she made me so mad. I'm gonna finish up the remainder chapters and then I'll review again. Excelent writing, by the way. Aadi. _
HauntedMisery chapter 13 . 10/29/2007
I love this ]

And not a bad chapter at all
OoohLookACat chapter 13 . 10/28/2007