Reviews for Broken and Whole
Nemonus chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Good! Nice sense of darkness and revelation-reminds me of Star Wars, but then almost everything does. I really like the first two stanzas. It gets simpler as it goes on, but that's ok-perhaps 'it gets starker' is a better description, as from the evidence of the beginning I think you know what you're doing. Good work. One concrit: "glamour shatters like...glass" was very good, I could picture, that, but harp-strings are less common, so it was a less powerful comparison because I had to think about what that would look like.
socks-lost chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
loved it. I like how its broken up great job keep it up
Kendal chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Interesting formatting (in a good way). It goes fantastically with the title and the theme, because in a way, the poem itself is

"broken" and yet "whole." Sometimes the visual representation is just as important as the words themselves and you did a nice job.

I'm not usually one for rhyming poems, but this works well.
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
umm... too braindead right now.. too early in the morning... but I can tell you that the last 2? stanzas ( a.k.a. the parts I got immediately) are really nicely worded and very well expressed.
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
nice rhyming, nice message ] i like the title as well, & first stanza is my fave. keep writing! Bex xx
spacehikariangel chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Nice job. The concept is something I'm very familiar with, so it really speaks to me.
Evenunderscore chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow! I really liked your poem especially the line that says "because you are you". I also like the way that you broke the poem up, putting half center aligned and half left aligned; it kills the monotony.
commemorativemisery chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
nice! i like it! the format is different too! not boring straight lined...woke me up!

great job!

oh and i like you gun on ur profile thing lol just so you know.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Wow, this is really good. The first two stanzas are absolutely mind blowing, amazing work. Write on!

Anna _
SirScott chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
That was an interesting way of presenting a poem. I envy those who find their one true self.

SirScott
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Very well done .. and thank you for the review :D I have to say that the first stanza is my favorite part of this poem great job and Keep it Up!
Dragracingqueen chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Woah. I really like! Keep on going, GREAT Job on all your writings!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Wow, I like this. Thanks for reviewing. Keep writing.
I.O.K.O chapter 1 . 1/12/2007