Reviews for cinematic love
felicia13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
"haloed halogen haze" is perhaps the best bit of alliteration I've seen in a good while. Amazing. I adore you for it.

Personal superheroes aren't all they're cracked up to be. The celebrity goes to their collective head and suddenly it's ok to be schizo because the more the merrier, yeah?

*sigh* It's been a long night. Don't ask.

Felicia.
emeraude-irlandais chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I love "decarbonates"- if that isn't a word, it ought to be. This piece very aptly captured those moments that I doubt are unique to me (which, oddly, happen quite often in a movie theater. Go figure) when I wonder what I'm doing just sitting around, watching someone else's life go by. The desolation is deliciously evident from "I find I'd rather" on to the concluding line. Wonderful. bella
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This is very cute, but mixed with some really startling imagery. The 'haloed halogen haze', the 'syrup soda', the 'skinny shoulders' - marvellous examples of alliteration used as it should be used! The unexpectedness of the red light is very effective, and the poem is brought to a satisfactory end. I'm impressed with the structure of this, in particular - it feels natural but tightly strung together. Very well done.

- gold
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wonderfully written, each line in this piece is full of life and flows beautifully. The images here are so vivid, it's like everything you described is right in front of me. Great work as always, and keep it up.
footstepswefollow chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Lovely description, That was really cool . I could not imagine a better description of post-mix movie coke's. I love the repetition (I usually don't) but 'nonchalance' deserves repetition .