Reviews for The Wolf and the Lamb
Sol chapter 1 . 4/6
Hey,
So...I am writing this at 4am where I am at, so please don't judge me on grammar and such, heh. I think the last time I wrote a review on here I was in middle school, or maybe freshman year of highschool. It's been a long time...it's been a interesting life. But this story, its changed my thinking. It changed my likes and dislikes. It changed quite a few things and actually made me continue in art and my education when I thought that I could not stand it any longer. It was a bright point in a otherwise darker time. And being able to look back on that is a little crazy. Anyway, the writing may not be the best that I have read, at least grammar wise and prose. But it's the feeling the spine tingling emotion that runs through you making you want to continue, the pacing, the descriptions, the plot and characters, how well they grow and become fleshed out in such a short amount of time. The ending, few and far between at there such tear jerking beautiful endings as this unless published. Your story encaptured me when I was younger and still does now. I want with all my heart to make a comic or at least draw the book, maybe commission someone to do so. This story feels the need to be told and I only wish I could help spread it. If someone already has and I could never find it I would love to know, but with your permission and perhaps guidance I would like to start on this or at least try and get it commissioned. I love this story, and I hope you will allow me to work with it as well as you. Thank you for writing, I hope this message finds you in good health.

Sincerely,
Sol

Ps- my email is this, sorry I don't have an account. Hope to hear from you soon.
Jewbaca chapter 10 . 4/22/2017
Wolves are still like 40 times stronger than a rabbit
Jewbaca chapter 3 . 4/22/2017
WHY Does THIS SHIT HAVE TO BE GAY! :(
apolomenace chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
A really good story i must say.
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 21 . 7/22/2015
This is a work of imaginative genius. There's really not much else to say. I love the world, storyline, characters, and writing style. The internet (and physical world) needs more stories as creative and lovely as this one.
Everfew chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Aww, so cute.
angela marie chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
talk about princesess stories hahaha
freak-joy-spastic chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Magnificent, wonderful, a great read indeed! I absolutely couldn't put it down. It started off so simple but evolved into seething much more. I wish finding more stories like this wasn't so hard.
DrYuriMom chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Better n' better. I must admit I do love how the plot is developing. It's so natural and things slowly escalate. The relationship between Tris and Tay is so sweet now. I don't often care about characters like I do them. I'm still having a blast with this. I'm at odds eager for more and dreading it being over.
DrYuriMom chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Okay, of COURSE the next chapter clearly answered the question I had. I think I'll just shut up and read now. I'm noting the dialog isn't as well developed as your earlier 'Girl for Me'. Still, the creative story more than makes up for it. I'm already caring for the two boys. We'll see about these others.
DrYuriMom chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Getting more and more interesting. I must admit my brain is hurting trying to reason out things I should just be riding with, like what Tristan has been eating back in Town if he hasn't been taking down prey in a while. I s'pose they may have prepared food in Town. Anyway I know that's not the point. The uniqueness of the story has earned you an enormous amount of suspension if disbelief on my part. On to the next chapter!
DrYuriMom chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Very creative idea. Not sure yet what to make of it, but I like the newness. It reminds me a little of the old Looney Tunes cartoon where the sheepdog and coyote were punching a time clock as if being a predator and being a guardian were work-a-day things. I'll be curious to see where it leads.
rachel chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
this is a great story. it's well written and well thought out. thank you for sharing!
PanickedSerenity chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
That was amazing! I haven't felt so good about an original story in a very long time, so thank you! I enjoyed that so much!
MikaGuro chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm in love with this story, and with all the characters in it.

Honestly, this story was so good, I was almost looking for something,

ANYTHING, to balance out the awesomeness..

A spelling mistake, a plot hole,maybe.. nope. I found nothing.

This story will always remain one of my favourites,

And to find out that the author is a straight, middle-age man, makes me incredibly happy.

I have no idea why, but it does.

Keep writing (No matter what ANYONE says to discourage you) - You're fantastic at it.

-Mika