Reviews for The Wolf and the Lamb
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 21 . 7/22
This is a work of imaginative genius. There's really not much else to say. I love the world, storyline, characters, and writing style. The internet (and physical world) needs more stories as creative and lovely as this one.
Everfew chapter 3 . 6/17
Aww, so cute.
angela marie chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
talk about princesess stories hahaha
freak-joy-spastic chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Magnificent, wonderful, a great read indeed! I absolutely couldn't put it down. It started off so simple but evolved into seething much more. I wish finding more stories like this wasn't so hard.
DrYuriMom chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Better n' better. I must admit I do love how the plot is developing. It's so natural and things slowly escalate. The relationship between Tris and Tay is so sweet now. I don't often care about characters like I do them. I'm still having a blast with this. I'm at odds eager for more and dreading it being over.
DrYuriMom chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Okay, of COURSE the next chapter clearly answered the question I had. I think I'll just shut up and read now. I'm noting the dialog isn't as well developed as your earlier 'Girl for Me'. Still, the creative story more than makes up for it. I'm already caring for the two boys. We'll see about these others.
DrYuriMom chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Getting more and more interesting. I must admit my brain is hurting trying to reason out things I should just be riding with, like what Tristan has been eating back in Town if he hasn't been taking down prey in a while. I s'pose they may have prepared food in Town. Anyway I know that's not the point. The uniqueness of the story has earned you an enormous amount of suspension if disbelief on my part. On to the next chapter!
DrYuriMom chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Very creative idea. Not sure yet what to make of it, but I like the newness. It reminds me a little of the old Looney Tunes cartoon where the sheepdog and coyote were punching a time clock as if being a predator and being a guardian were work-a-day things. I'll be curious to see where it leads.
rachel chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
this is a great story. it's well written and well thought out. thank you for sharing!
PanickedSerenity chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
That was amazing! I haven't felt so good about an original story in a very long time, so thank you! I enjoyed that so much!
MikaGuro chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm in love with this story, and with all the characters in it.

Honestly, this story was so good, I was almost looking for something,

ANYTHING, to balance out the awesomeness..

A spelling mistake, a plot hole,maybe.. nope. I found nothing.

This story will always remain one of my favourites,

And to find out that the author is a straight, middle-age man, makes me incredibly happy.

I have no idea why, but it does.

Keep writing (No matter what ANYONE says to discourage you) - You're fantastic at it.

-Mika
Aiek chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I never got past this story...

I found it on a rec list of another one of my favorite authors and decided to give it a chance, years ago. I've reread it over and over and over now. I'm rereading it again this year. I've read all your other stories as well. The Girl for Me made me reconsider my own gender and all that it entails, Last Fighter, last Heart intrigued me incredibly, Ladyboy made me crave more...I love all of them and have been rereading them for years now. But The Wolf and the Lamb will always be my favorite. The sweetest of stories, with an amazing plot and characters and...Well. I could gush on and on for ages.

I guess after all these years, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for writing these stories because they are amazing to me and the kind of stories I am grateful to read. And reread. And reread again.
psychicpoet chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I found this story wonderfully captivating, so if you are in any doubt about reading it...Don't be-just do it!

I especially liked the part right up to the point they reach their destination, then for a very brief period it started to jump time wise. I was so into the characters by then I wanted to know about all the parts the book was cheating me of, as if the missing chunks of time were an annoyance.(haha, seriously, the poor author would be writing forever if it were up to me!)

Magically, the story unfolds again pretty quickly and all the characters old and new, begin to delight as the story continues to grow and unwind with perfection. I loved it, and the ending seemed to just fit for me, bringing the cycle to a fitting end. Please ensure you give this story a try, it's a real gem!
Ioga chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
I finished this story. Where'd it go? I tried to dose it carefully but it ended anyway! What do I read now? I feel so empty!

Incredible stuff. Are there publishing houses that don't take away your rights to your work for publishing your work? If there are, you should send this in! It is the furry version of Untinen-Auel's Clan of the Cave Bear (the good bits, anyway), a study on human existence, cultural collisions and at least three different categories of fantasy! I'll use it to define future stories - and dream of reaching a tenth of what you have with anything I write.

Should you need a post-posting beta on the text for any nefarious purposes, I stored a few bookmarks of approximate locations of typos etc I found. Stuff like chapter 21: "start by piling" - started?, "why parent's always get" - parents, "was moving in it's entirety" - its.

Many thanks for this!
OneHellOfAButler chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OMG I just read your author profile. And your a middle aged man. Who's straight. And likes yaoi. THATS SO RARE! You're like a unicorn or something. ROCK ON!
109 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »