Reviews for The Wolf and the Lamb
FreeFallHeadFirstOffARoof chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This story is weird but cute in so many ways, and what better way to show differences and how u can still get along, than a prey and predator!

:D
Jackie chapter 21 . 12/14/2007
omg that is a great ending! its soo cute lol -
sunshineandrobots chapter 21 . 12/6/2007
Wow. This was so very awsome on SO many levels. *_* Tristan and Taylor make for the cutest, sweetest couple ever. And I love how you kept the whole we-shouldn't-deny-our-differences-but-should-get-along-anyway theme running throughout.

The story did feel a little too drawn out to me. And what with my tendency to get attached to pairings, reading about Taylor's sleeping around with other people after his break-up with Tristan irked me to no end. x_x But that's just a personal pet peeve, and other than that: beautiful story with a great premise and wonderful characters. [loves]
True.Randomness chapter 21 . 11/29/2007
This became my favorite stories of them all. It had so many themes and it was so well writen I could have asked for a better one. This story was wonderful and beautiful like no other. I think I will go a reread it aging, though I never do that for this story I will. I can't wait to see your next work!
Marissa La Faye Isolde chapter 20 . 11/27/2007
I thought this paragraph-and especially these sentences:

"Ben had only moments to say whatever he was going to say before Dick would never hear his voice again. It was time to say important things. '...I love you.'"

was profound, and pretty much said it all in its' raw and bare simplistic truth, as all things are spoken from the heart.
HumanInfiltrator chapter 21 . 11/26/2007
I think I love you.

You have such a wonderful talent. Thank You.
HumanInfiltrator chapter 20 . 11/18/2007
Finally! Yeay!

OK. Very sad. Very reveiling. Thank You.
Motown chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
*dies* SO CUTE! and finally a character i can relate too...i like Taylor!
Motown chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
aww...wolf and lamb...
adrdem chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
That ch was so cute! I'm liking this one.
HumanInfiltrator chapter 19 . 8/4/2007
Please, please, please update. I NEED you to update. Please.
Phantasmagorical chapter 19 . 6/25/2007
Yay! I'm so glad you're finally writing again. It was totally worth the wait, this is really exciting stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jackie chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
sry that life hasn't been going to great for you, u have my sympathies (don't know if i spelled that right) and as always AWESOME writing -

-jackie-
The Angel of Writing chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
God damn, you're good. As much as I wasn't impressed with the Tristan and Taylor breaking up and getting back together I liked how things came together like this after years within the story. There's so much history between the characters and revivals of different movements and different races working together. I love it. Simply reading this over I can feel the tension build and I'm anxiously awaiting your next chapter. The fairy tale Tristan and Taylor were working on sounds wonderful and the way it led into this fight, this settling of the many scores was fluid and wonderful. I hope to read more soon. Thank you for the excellent read.

~*~The Angel of Writing~*~
The Angel of Writing chapter 15 . 6/16/2007
I must first say that this is a well flowing and completely engrossing story. I just read fifteen chapters in a period of close to five hours. I couldn't pull myself away after Taylor and Triston had met Roma and somehow it felt natural for Gordon to fall for a female predator. I like your writing style and I hope to finish the rest of your story tomorrow since I'm currently writing this review at 1:35 in the AM. I just wanted to say good job and I like the premise of your story. Nice development and mixing of human and animal traits to make the characters. Well, good night! Keep writing, I hope to find updates if the story is not yet completed.

~*~The Angel of Writing~*~