Reviews for The Wolf and the Lamb
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Hm.I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I'm a little drawn in. And no offense, but OMG your profile. again I mean no offense, but the way you put everything just makes me smile and giggle. Why?I don't know of course we're all pervs, but at least we'll admit .:) sorry, I got off track.I'll read now.
Jaclyn chapter 11 . 3/15/2007
WOW!your story just keeps getting better and better, that was AWESOME!

-sincerly Jaclyn- -
diebyownhands chapter 11 . 3/15/2007
she could have told them about Black Coyotes earlier?

Poor Tay.
diebyownhands chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
" He couldn't imagine how things between he and the wolf could possibly improve - any more than Tristan could imagine "blue".

But - like Tristan and "blue" - just because he couldn't imagine it didn't mean it wasn't possible."

Very very sweet, very nice.

This chp was heart wrenching, I mean I knew they had to make it, right? but ahh I kept thinking poor taylor (yeah not poo tristan), I mean poor kid all this and his wolf gets killed would have been a big *pout* and i guess the ending of the story since it's about them... I'm ranting...sry
HumanInfiltrator chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
Lovely. And so darn cute and funny. Please keep going!
diebyownhands chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
this was so cute. I"ve said it before and I will say it again. This is an adorable story. The characters are all adorable and so different from each other.
Phantasmagorical chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
I am most impressed on how this story has turned out. The character development has a nice flow. I really enjoyed the detail of when Gordan and Tristan were fighting, the pure blood lust, the desire to kill, the need to kill. Very dramatic and exciting.

This Blood and Teeth ritual is most intresting. The bond between predator and prey is quite intresting. I'd like to know where you came up with the idea. If you wouldn't mind e-mailing me?

Great story so far. Nice cliff hanger here at the end of Chapter 8. Looking forward to the next.
hesfb chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
WOW. like wow. that was so great... angst then just pure hawtness. lovely work. gosh i love this story (a fact that kinda disturbs me :P)

looking forward to reading more

xxh
Venustas iaceo chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
Sorry to say, not much to say.

I like the Blood and Teeth concept. It's interesting.

... I feel bad for Tristan. Gordon seems to have a bit of you in him, doesn't he? So full of questions it seems.

I like The Lady's ways for showing wisdom, but it was amusing to see her upstaged a little by her own attempt to teach memorization. Taylor seems pretty simple, honestly, but simplicity and often ruin one's attempts to be clever, and aww, he can draw! That's so cute.

Hm. I guess colors would get in the way if you were looking for them all the time, and yet he wonders about his boyfriend. That seems weird.
VocifVehem chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Well, what the heck... I'll give you a review to this one, too. (Considering I'm in school and my hands are frozen so I can barely type, I think I'm pretty damn fucking nice now, you know!)

I only read the first chapter, but eh. I'll have more time later to read the rest. Please, do post more stories. (Or I'll kill you as fast as I've stalked you down.)

Love,

Snuffles
diebyownhands chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
I don't remember saying i'd never read the story...*shrug* it's pretty good anyway.

The interaction between the animals is sweet and amuzing. I like how they bicker with the rabbit, and how much Tristan cares for Tay
diebyownhands chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
“Pfft! Ptooey!” Taylor said

I found that so adorable, so child like and cute.
merzii chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
pretty much goddamn fantastic!

i love this to death. im having trouble picturing your characters physical appearance, but i kinda like how you left that open to the reader.

its a lovely story and i think taylor is adorable [and a bit pervy XD] - i like tristan the most though. the whole lone wolf is appealing.

hope you update this soon!

ill be watching :3
diebyownhands chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
for some reason the song "we're off to see the wizard" comes to mind with the end of this chp.

It's like a fabula(spanish sry) just with sex. lol

Wonder what training will involve. Oh I really really like this story. XD
diebyownhands chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
hehe took me for ever to read this, damn things to do.

I found the part about the teeth adorable. This story is so 'cute'
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »