Reviews for Happytown
dreeming chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
as;fd;gfbhvbfub OH MY GODDDDD THIS IS SO MUCH AWESOME.

I can actually picture this as a freaking brilliant movie! WELL DONE GUYSSSS!

Though I think your genre should be drama and horror/suspense/thiller rather than humor, BUT ANYWAY, I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVELOVELOVE THIS XDDDD
Phoenixya chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Poor, poor girl *grins widely*
myfreckles chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
AHHH! I'm so happy I found this story again! I remember reading it years ago and falling in love with Coral. Crazy, crazy Coral (and I still have a bit of a crush on him after all these years, and after re-reading "Happytown" an embarassing number of times). Brilliant collaboration; you two are wonderful at building suspense and sneaking humor into the cracks.
midnight tales chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
this story is amazing! you've go me hooked since the first chapter. I like how the plot of this story is so unique and different from most of the stories on here. I really do hope both of you guys would do a collab together some time in the near future
pterodactylion chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
): One of the reviewers gave it away, so I'm sad now, because I knew what happened before it happened. Eurgh.

Oh well :) Ending was a little confusing - was "Sadtown" the aftermath of "Happytown"? Or was Sadtown a whole knew town? Because Boa said "home, sweet home". So yeah. I'm a little confused :S
pterodactylion chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
OHMYGOD. this is so disturbing. LOL but it's funny. it's just so, so, extremely disturbing. ohmygod. i cover my face with uncomfortable shame.

Hahaha, nah, it's okay :) the story is very awesomely written though!
subtly.obvious chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
you know when i first saw the title of the story, i didnt wanna read it, cuz in my mind it was something like depressed emo girl goes to happy town, meets happy boy, becomes happy, lives happily ever after,or something like that, but for some reason, i clicked on it and read it anyways. im glad i did :)

why do all the boys have snake names?

what just happened in the ending? i didnt quite get it. is it like the opposite version of happy town exactly? i think it is. haha, i like this ending.

this is one of the creepiest, bestest stories i have read. i dont usually read creepy actually gave me chills. actually lyre did that the most in the first few chapters.

oh wow, this is rather a long review. ill end it now, by saying how fabulously wonderful and original it was.

it was lots of fun reading :)
subtly.obvious chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
whoa. lyre is creppy. it actually made me shudder.

i cant stop reading though!
charm en route chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
Well, this has definitely got to be the weirdest story I have ever read. :)

I think I said, "What the hell is going on?" at the end of every single chapter.

After I read a little bit about how weird Lyre and his mother were, and I saw how much Lyre loved those cookies I figured that whatever was making them act so weird had to be in the cookies. And when Falcon said that he was the leader, I immediately realized that Viper was. Hahah.

The story was a little bit hard to follow at some points, but it was still sort of fun to read.
Destiny2RoseClan chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
*mouth gaps open* No...Freaken enchilada way. You..Wow, your story totally blew my mind away! I loved the twists! The characters were amazing! And the ending! Brilliant!
Destiny2RoseClan chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
o.o... Lyre seems like an annoying little brat with mental problems. But... most little kids seem that way at times. The circle thing is creepy but interesting. "Never ending.." Brr...Sends shivers down my spine!

You story is awesome. :D

Sucks that you had to make another account cause of those copying weanies out there. ;o;
Silver Salver chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I will treasure this piece of fiction.

It makes me happy. *Sadistic smile*
Varelie chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
Hahaha I had an inkling Viper was the bad guy! Great story and great characters. Beware of the cookie man! XD
We Used To Wait chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
Huh, so i was wrong about Falcon. He was always bad. But right about Viper! I was sad though; i wanted Siam and Viper to be together. But whatev, Coral is pretty pretty pretty and sweet.

I wanna know what Sadtown is like! I mean, i have an idea, but that would there would be "leaders" in that town as well. And what are the odds? So sososso creepyy.

There there, I felt sorry for Lyre. I really liked him, he's just a bit demented up there. A little screwed, is all. -sighs- I felt kinda protective of him. Which is weird..i know : (

I love this story; it's on my favourites : )

I hope you guys write your other stories quicklyy. You haven't updated is forevskies.

love.
We Used To Wait chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
Hmm dee dum. Why is falcon the only one without a snaky name? Eh? I want a snaky name. snaky snaky snaky snaky.
265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »