Reviews for Happytown
WingsGrounded chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
Oh, this is getting interesting! Is it like Stepford Wives? Brainwashed people and all? Is Lyre gonna continue appearing? They're all acting so crepy. I
Simple Thoughts chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
Ehh, Stepford wives is some movie about a perfect town. I can't really tell you too much cause I'm to lazy to actually go see the movies. Well, good chapter, keep up the good work and update soon!
becuna chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
wonderful chappeh :) Boa is just uber cute and luff him now w and i'm starting to like cobra, he reminds me of gaara (from naruto) for some reason 0_0

anyways, excellent chapter and UPDATE SOON or i'll rape you...jk jk...but please, update...UPDATE O_o
Jamy98 chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
The first couple chapters of this story had me so freaked out i wasn't sure if I could continue. I'm glad i did. Have you ever seen a british show called "League of Gentlemen"? Your humor reminds me a lot of it. It's about this little town where everyone is really crazy. They kill visitors and stuff like. It's very dark humor but it's great.
Queenjewel44 chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
ok now you have to update soon
toxic-noodl725 chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
nah. i didnt fall off. i velcroed my butt to the seat. ooh. gettin interesting. keep it up!
emotionless-stares chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
AHH! I love your story...The people in the town are so strange...especially the kid and the mom...I'm wondering what is the secret? I think that the secret is that Falcon controls the town and that he brainwashes people lol just guessing. Anyway, update soon I WANNA KNOW! lol
codyismypup chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
I meant the real live version with the really really good looking Peter Pan boy who when he gets older...I am probably gonna hunt him down like a stalker and ask him out for a date.

'Cause that kid was HOT. Ew. Now I feel weird, saying that this little 12 year old boy is hot...ick. Pedophile,much?

So...is it one of those places where they are forced to be happy all the time? Like a picture?

To be frozen with smiles on the outside...with cheery faces and happiness while they are whirling inside...fuh-reaky.

Hmm...I'm introducing my friend into fictionpress and trying to decide which er...thriller of yours I should send her too. Hmm..which one won't confuse her alot?

For a first time reader, it would probably be better if she read something easy to work with...um...

So I really really want her to read one of your stories, cause they're brilliant, but I don't want her to be confused.

By the way, it doesn't really matter to me which author answers this one...you both have mind-blowing stories that I'd love for her to read.

I guess I'll start her off with a different author then..no offense, but y'all write some pretty heavy stuff.

I guess it'll have to be something sweet and memorable.

And not mindmizzing.

Anyways,

I enjoyed the part where they started to tell Siam how she was affected them. Although I'd like to had seen how and why...but whatever, I'll take what you give.

Okay, I have Western Civ homework to do...

so later-Avey
nefarious nature chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
Alright, so I am a lazy crazy butt that hasn't reviewed in forever. But I'm back, from outer space...yada yada yada.

I just wanna say that your boys always sound so delicious, especially Viper. 'Meow'! or should I say 'Hiss'! I even like Falcon a bit. Just the coolio name though.

I'm still holding onto my they're-all-on-crack theory. Or pot. Or maybe even just dangerous amounts of sugar. Ya maybe that is more like it.

Anyways, adios amigos!
Shake Hips Not Fists chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
Oh wow this was a great chapter. Falcon gives me the goosebumps-the crazy pervert freak. Viper is starting to confuse me and man oh man if I met Cobra in real life I'd probably wanna punch him but pee in my pants instead. Boa was unexpectedly normal-ish this chapter. I'm looking forward to what's happening next. :)

Great, creative plot. :)
layla chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
so..everyone does what makes them happy...hm..it's probably infinitely more complex than that, but i'm guessing falcon is the protector of this weird happy whatever. falcon bird...cobra,coral, python snakes. bird vs. snakes. nice. So with this happy tihng i'm guessing lyre and Mrs. Foster are doing what makes them happy aka. smashing vases...dancing in cages sexually...what's really fucked up is that I know an eight year old like Lyre...and he used to tell me when i was about...12 or 13 that he wanted to fuck me and that i was goddamn sexy and he knew how much i wanted him...I love this story, the concept is fascinating.
soFresh'likepomegranate chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
heh. I like kids who eat rice, I just ate rice for dinner and it was pretty pretty amazing. Boa has won me over! and of course due to his cute peep sound. so there is something in the food! possibly...wells, if there is, I want what they're having, making them so happy. rawr. Falcon sends weird tingles of shadyness, I bet he has those eyes that rape you as they set their sight on you. ohohoho, viper is sexy when he's angry. xD anywhos, lovely chapter again, nice to see boa standing up for himself. Aha! Siam has gotten or will be getting Viper slightly whipped? teehee, showing his affectionate side toward her, lucky girl.
luv me like no other chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
This is an awesome story! i'm addicted to it!
Like Totally chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
You haven't heard Bow Chicka Bow Bow in years? It's just starting to take off at my school haha. Everytime someone says something that could be interpreted as sexual, no matter HOW immaturely, me and my friends are all over their case. We even have, like, a dance that goes with it. Actually, my friend goes "Bow Chicka Bow Bow," and then I say, "Bow da Bow da Bow" then we both go "BEEW!" It's really quite spectacular but the teachers now hate me.

More.

Anyhoes, onto this story. Haha fornicators. Now that's, that's just great. Fornicators. It sounds like what toads do. You know when they...

BOW CHICKA BOW BOW!

Python is mean. Like, a meany pants. I'd kill him until he dies to death. And what's with all their snake names? Are they secretly involved with the Bow Chicka Bow Bow-ing toads? Because they're both reptiles? Or, are toads amphibians?

I'm on holidays, so I'm pretty much brain dead.

I'm Audi.
codyismypup chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Lol.

Peter Pan turns pink after Wendy kisses him.

Pink.

Then he shoots up into the sky and crows.

And I'm absolutely serious.

There was no drugs or alcohol in the watching of that movie.

Viper is yummy. Ew.

Well. Not the snake. The human. Viper-human.

You get the idea.

Er,okay.

So anyways.

Everybody's story I've been reading lately have been screwing with my head. Argh. It hurts.

There should be a 'great twisty stories comprehension for dummy's' book.

So dummies like me can actually u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d what's happening without begging the author to put them out of their misery.

Soo...what's up?

Okay, so that's supposed to be at the beginning of the review, but who gives a snap.

Oaky.(yes I meant to misspell that)

I'm gonna see who else updated.

-Avey