Reviews for Happytown
Slideshow chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I THINK THE COOKIES ARE EVILL.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L. am i right. am i. am i. AM I? ughghg. just so the both of you stupid persons know right now im not feelin well. im just not. im eyeing your little niche here and its making me envious i tell you. its just plain jealousness. O THE JEALOUSY.

k back to the cookies. they're voodoo cookies i think. they are arent they. lyre is a voodoo kid. and that gawth boy at the door. he was the um. cookie delivery boy. in happytown the delivery kids are goth. GOTH. lawl. (thats lol btw. lol pronounced like a normal word, just so you know).

& im totally not feeling this girl right now. i hope shes hip. i hope she is as hip as me. i hope you guys make her trendy and stuff. & hip. yeah definitely hip. naff, hip means cool and supafly in america in case you arent familiar with it. kind of like phit, k dawg.

my fingers are cold.

did i tell you guys that yet?

& lyre will grow up to be one hot mothaa if all turns out well.

OKOKGUYS. good job! good job for the first chapter, & now updateupdate galore! dont mind me i'll just crawl into the darkest corner of the world and deal with my enviousnesses until i die from it. -emo.

na, goodjob, mofos.
soFresh'likepomegranate chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
the whole tone of the house and the people inside it seems very..errie..ish.. I like it :D two fabulous writers collaborating to make one story, should be wonderful. the little boy gives me the creeps a little, kinda reminds me of that little boy from the grudge? but more...alive and happyish, with his creepy giggles, plus his slightly bipolar attitude... the love interest is with girl and the seemingly incredibly sexyily..sexyly..eh. sexy breathtaking boy that was standing on the porch? I hope? ahh the first chapter is already so good with making me extremely curious.
nefarious nature chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Dudes, that is just twisted. What the heck is going on? Is there crack in those cookies? Is it because cookies are round that Lyre likes circles. Man that is just messed up. I love it! Can't wait till the next chapter. I can just tell that there is a lot more creepiness to come.
imames chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hmm...is it normal to be hearing the theme-music from 'Psycho' as you're reading about this kid? Because I totally am. There is obviously something seriously effed up with this mother and her kid-but I have no doubt (having read both your stories at one point or another) you'll work it out in the one direction I don't think of. So I'm not even gonna try. (sigh). Cookies? Really. Circles? Honestly. Cree-py. But, in any case, I think this serves as a great first chapter, and I'm highly intruiged, if not a bit fearful. With BOTH of you working on a story, there's no telling where its gonna go. :). Ha! I'm kidding, can't wait for the next installment.

-imames.
Mellowdy chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
How can she not like cookies? ):

Who doesn't like cookies? (besides my near anorexic mom)
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
dude that kid is fucking messed in the head. *shudders* i'd just leave, hot goth next door or not, i'd run. so khenyways, puh-lease post up ze next chapi-tor. zis von vas eh how u say...ze magnifique!
codyismypup chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
m...cookies. can i have one? and the guy too?
bangbangstartagain chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
yep...effing crazy. lol. but it was good. good in a weird way :P. i cant wait for more. hope to see an update soon
chinamarker chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
a very curious story w/ a wonderful summary. i like cookies too )
fredtheflyingfish chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Interesting. This place sounds kinda creepy. Especially the name, which is ironic. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Swan Queen chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
"Circles never end"...weird. Haha. So far all the characters have annoyed me so far for some reason. Not that the chapter wasn't good or anything. Kind of short, but written by amazing authors so no worries here. Just post the next chapter already. :)

A bientot.
K.B. Hanna chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
It's all freaking L's I tell you. L's! The overused L's will come and seek their revenge, just wait and see. Is Lyre pronounced like Liar?

Do you guys each write a chapter or do you write them together? If so, this has way less description than what Hotkitty writes, but there still is some there. I have a feeling the dialogue was done by Bleeding Air, but what do I know?

It was a rather uneventful chapter, a little slow at starting out. I couldn't find any mistakes, but I wasn't exactly scouring the page.

Does the creaking step have any significance, or did you just throw that in as imagery? Did Lyre tell Siam to fuck off? If so, why didn't she have much of a reaction?

How old are these people? It seems like Lyre is much younger than Siam. Miss Ella seems pretty young and almost abducted by aliens with freakiness.

Who is the breathtaking boy? As far as I'm concerned, no boy is breathtaking unless they knock the wind out of you. He seems hot, but I must wait to see his personality.

Circles are evil. They're so evil, always taunting me with their roundness. It's unnatural. They are horrible. And creepy.

Don't eat the cookies. They've been laced with rat poisoning because it takes oh so good. Cookies are a bad man unless they're by Otis Spunkenmeyer.

Happytown is such a smash name. What were they on when the townsfolk named it? Peyote? HappytownConspiracy.

Yep. Anyway, before I annoy you any more, nice chapter. I don't feel like saying the update word, so I won't. Until next time...
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18