Reviews for Happytown
We Used To Wait chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
Huh, so i was wrong about Falcon. He was always bad. But right about Viper! I was sad though; i wanted Siam and Viper to be together. But whatev, Coral is pretty pretty pretty and sweet.

I wanna know what Sadtown is like! I mean, i have an idea, but that would there would be "leaders" in that town as well. And what are the odds? So sososso creepyy.

There there, I felt sorry for Lyre. I really liked him, he's just a bit demented up there. A little screwed, is all. -sighs- I felt kinda protective of him. Which is weird..i know : (

I love this story; it's on my favourites : )

I hope you guys write your other stories quicklyy. You haven't updated is forevskies.

love.
We Used To Wait chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
Hmm dee dum. Why is falcon the only one without a snaky name? Eh? I want a snaky name. snaky snaky snaky snaky.
We Used To Wait chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Oh jeezness. You two write so well. I'm adding this to my favourites! -checks favourite box- Yay.

And the creepiness is so tantalizing and sexy and dark and lovely. I feel like Viper is a very sneaky name. Falcon seems better. But the two kinda contrast to their humans, don't they? At the moment they do, at least.

Coral just sounds adorable. He's hotly nice. But we'll see.

And I love Lyre. He has a hot name, and an awesomely dark attitude. I love little boys that just know more things. It's seriously attractive. Not that I get turned on by little kids. I'm just saying, it's kinda special. Ya kno.
DOMOxKUN chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
AHh ! I was wondering whether you could explain the ending to me? ahha.

I've never been good with in depth reading but your story got me hooked in the first chapter and I just couldn't NOT read it. But, the ending ! Just confuses me so much.

Or more like the last few paragraphs.
melting moments chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
Man, this story is hilarious. She gets stuck in Happytown then stuck in Sadtown. You guys are both geniuses to come up with a plot like that.

I must admit though, Viper was pretty cool until the end. I was so confused when I realised he was the villain. Haha, I'd rather that she ended up with Viper than Coral but now I don't care. Haha, that ending was awesome :)
I prefer Bleeding Air chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Is it wrong for me to say I know who wrote exactly which part? I love you both, but your styles are VERY different. Even though you both write in the same genre (ish)

I'm not going to say which author I prefer (cos that'd be evil-) but even though your styles are different you still managed to make the story work-somehow. And for that, this story is awesome!
grassong chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
wow, this was really good.

i almost expected this collab to be

choppy, b/c i mean.. two different authors.. uknow?

but it was really good, and very original.

good read. :]
Lady Katreina chapter 14 . 5/18/2009
Circles? I'm thinking her circle involves Siamtown soon-to-be ruler of the world, Siam will conquer and torture. No need for smiles or frowns, though sometimes accepted.

circles...

Thank you. It was certainly pastel-fluffy-odd though. (No wonder Viper was smiling though.)
simplicity0o1 chapter 14 . 1/24/2009
LOL.

it took me like five seconds to make the connection between Happytown and Sadtown. In fact, I didn't really get it till I said it out loud and I laughed at myself for being so slow.

This story was hilarious .. in a very twisted way that I like (:

I love how both hotkitty and hatetohope/bleedingair stories are so psychological so I'm so glad you guys did this collab (:

consider making another collab soon, please?
YoursMarilyn chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
i fucking love this story! lyre cracks me up.
Tendrils-of-Insanity chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
That was really good, I loved it:)
Lovedward48 chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
Oh, uhm, well, damn? I knew Viper would turn out to be the bad guy! He was absent just way too often, suspiciously delivering drugged cookies to the people and doing how knows what.. like controlling the town through Falcon and all that shit. And he was also way too comfortable so close to the mansion of the supposedly bad guy when he was there with Siam. Why is she always ignoring her instincts when they're actually right for once! Ugh! *hits a wall*

The scene with Jason was cool though! If he wouldn't have been so obedient and kinda dumb if he'd been like his usual self I would have totally freaked out! I love Jason and Viper, so those both in the same story? *faints after squealing loudly*

Viper IS cute! You can't deny that! I wish there had been more scenes with him and Siam! *pouts*

You just don't get to know the characters well! I realize that it's not necessary for the plot, it would have just been easier to relate and even like the charas! If you had given off at least a bit more about their past there'd be more depth to them! They'd seem more human! Anyways, I still like them! Their behavior is fun and after all each one has a special personality that brings life into the story!

Coral kinda annoys me but oh well, I guess his not that bad although he's never gonna reach Viper!

Btw Lyre reminds me so much of Lure! Did you name them so similar on purpose? I wonder how Lyre would act without these damned cookies! Can you imagine that I was eating cookies throughout the whole story! *shudder*

Ella and her spoon are genial, insanely so! XD

I bet I forgot most I wanted to say in this review! Well, basically it's: I love it! Enough said!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 11 . 8/28/2008
Man, Siam is such a tease!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 10 . 8/28/2008