Reviews for Happytown
soojinyeh chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This story is nominated for a 2007 Fiction Award for Most Intricate Plot/Concept: Happytown by bunny slippers. For more info, please go to my profile and then my forums.
Crazy Dude II chapter 14 . 9/25/2007
Me love this fic you to crazy baboons have created. You can tell when bleedingair wrote. I mean the perverted talk, so bleedingair. And you can tell when hotkitty wrote. you're both wonnderful. Great job cant wait for a new collab.
zoule chapter 14 . 9/4/2007
Why are they all psychotic? Honestly, I think I'd prefer Happytown to Sadtown...
katieee chapter 14 . 8/26/2007
Ahahahahahaha. I love the ending. Happytown sounds better than Sadtown. MANN. I love Viper! Why'd he have to be bad? Anyways, this was really fantastic. I loved it! : )
xXReader.Desu.YoXx chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
Hahhaa. I love this story! It was so funny.

Happytown, Sadtown, uh...So ..hmm, creative XD

Siam going off crazy being happy and angsty was hilarious, i couldnt stop laughing.

Possibly a sequeal?

With Sadtown.

HornyTown would be dangerous.
emotionless-stares chapter 14 . 7/17/2007
..there's a sadtown? More suprises to come eh?
emotionless-stares chapter 13 . 7/17/2007
Viper! I thought he was a good guy
Shake Hips Not Fists chapter 14 . 7/15/2007
Haha this was definitely an unexpected ending

because I thought that Siam would end up with Viper

(who turned out to be psychotic). Is there going to

be a sequel? Because the whole Viper smiling confidently

and Sadtown makes me wonder. Great story! :)
Izella G chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
AHH this is such an awesome story! It's strange because (personally) this story wouldnt generally catch my eye (just like the contract) but it was the (massive amounts of)imagination and creative plot (with small doses of humour) that kept me captivated throughout the whole thing.

The names, great idea (-thumbs up-)!

Is there hopes for a sequel? (or not?)

AND how did you create such a bizzare (yet exciting) strange (yet interesting) idea? 'Cause you both have talent!

Well that's it from me!

Isabella.x
Zephyr-wings chapter 14 . 7/10/2007
So they finally got out of Happytown just to end up in Sadtown. Siam can't catch a break, can she?
25ariel25 chapter 14 . 7/9/2007
eek sucks for siam I guess. That was a crazy ending right there.
tearitrightup chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
hey! i'm feeling LOADS better. i just scored myself a boyfriend yesterday and i still feel giddy from that. and you guys's story was AMAZING. the ending and the plot was so complicated and twisted that i didn't expect ANY of this to happen. at the very end. i was like, what the hell? did that just happen?

anyways. this story cheers me up. i'm looking forward to another collab soon!
Fleeting Moment chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
That was...very...wierd! I Liked it though!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
heh. sadtown? great story
Liviania chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
Poor Siam. I love the characteristic creepy twist ending. Perhaps she should've stuck with Viper . . .

Livi