Reviews for Happytown
Raging Libra chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
lol, that's a fucked up ending.
ShadyxLane chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
Oh my god! That was awesome! You guys should write a sequal, that was such a kick ass story!

Emily
into the black chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
Killer ending! Just the sort of dark humor that entertains me. I love stories like this. Well, you guys had everything summed up here which I didn't think you would be able to do tastefully, but it worked out for you. I'm looking forward to your new work so feel free to PM me when you have something.

Lyre and Ella! My favorites. Sure I would be scared of Lyre in real life but not here which is why I'm so happy.
the shakedown chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
GAH! SADTOWN?

whoa. crazy plot twist. amazing story though, as usual.
A Reader Peep chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
Oh, my, gee. I'm going to start bawling I'm laughing so hard. I'm currently at the bit where they're in the car. I can't believe the creepy kid and his psycho mother are doing the rescuing. This is so freaking awesome.

"...you sexy plum." *dies* I think I'm going to use that expression.

All of a sudden I actually like Ella. As long as she's far away from me and all, but still. Man, being in a jeep with her must've been like...that ride at Disneyland, the Indiana Jones one. Hahaha.

WOOH! CORAL!

I think Python is still feeling the drug's influence. I mean, well..."Hey, sluts" doesn't really sound Python-esque. Haha.

Oh, God. You're kidding me. "Welcome to Sadtown." Is there a sequel? Don't tell me the rest of them are crazy, too. More than would be normal crazy, I mean.

Hope to see more collab stories!
Mellowdy chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
Ahahahaha. What a little messed-up story. I loved it. :)

-Mellowdy
Sure as the Dawn chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
Sad town? is that gonna be a sequel? I hope so.
RainySunshine chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
Guess Coral's not so sane anymore! Lol. Loved the ending. Poor Siam just can't seem to get a break. I figured you were gonna pull another twist when Viper started talking about how Coral was no better than him, maybe worse, and Coral smirked in response. Then Viper kept repeating how Siam was so stupid, like he knew something about the situation (and Coral) that she didn't. The "Sadtown" thing though...was awesomeness. Pure awesomeness.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 13 . 7/4/2007
Holy shit! *claps hand on mouth*
Zephyr-wings chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
Haha, incredible plot twist! Lyre was right when he told Siam that Viper was the bad news. I thought Viper was cool enough to be the hero of the story. Imagine my surprise when I found out he is the villain. I thought Coral was much more evil material than any of the other boys. You know, because he was the best friend of the hero, he liked the same girl as the hero and he was the only one without a snake name (but I guess that would have been too much of a cliché). Can’t wait for the finally!
Ravene chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
“I wonder if it was. . . Viper. . . the delivery boy. . .” I smirked at my discovery. “Oh, Viper,” I cooed to no one, “you’re a smart fucker.”

I get it :) Aww dammit. I liked Viper.
RainySunshine chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
This is an awesome story. The twist with Viper being the villain was totally unexpected! Now I feel the need to go back and re-read the parts of the story with him in it. Looking back, when Coral mentioned how Viper loved the town so much, that should of caught my attention, but it just didn't register at the time. It wasn't until Coral said they found the "happy cookies" in Viper's room that I began to wonder about his loyalties. It's always so sad when the hot ones turn out to be crazy. *sigh* At least Coral's still both hot and sane.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
anon chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
well that's definitely a surprise! who would've thought. Although when Falcon said that he's not the leader... i had my suspicion.
tearitrightup chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
hey. wow. that was amazing. totally unexpected, although i should've expected it since he's always hanging around siam and everything. thanks. your story cheered me up. i'm a bit depressed right now cause one of my best friends was being such an ass. and someone just told me i let him on and that i was encouraging him. and he already told me he liked me and i don't really like him. i mean, as a friend, yes, but i don't like like him. and i like this other guy who's a year younger than me and i shouldn't like him. and my friend was flirting with this other guy who likes her when she has a boyfriend already. and they're being such asses together. and it's 12:30 am right now in seattle and i have a sports training tomorrow and i needa get up at 7:15am and i just ate at mcdonalds. i am so messed up. anywho. you probably didn't understand what the hell i just typed. sorry. i needed to ramble to some random stranger who won't judge me. and it's fucking midnight so all my friends back at california are asleep already. btw, i'm on a trip to washington so ya. i'm not at cali right now.

thanks. that made me feel better. even though you don't give a shit about my problems...that still felt relieving.

anywhos, i'm looking forward to another update! i love both of your stories a LOT.
25ariel25 chapter 13 . 7/1/2007
Wow... unexpected. I totally never saw that coming until he walked in with the hood on then I was like "AH" yeah. haha. that's crazy.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »