Reviews for Happytown
Zephyr-wings chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
This story is fun. Creepy, but fun.
Zephyr-wings chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
weird people. So, is Lyre the hero or the enemy?
Zephyr-wings chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Lyre is definitely a creepy kid, and his mom is not better of either. In other words, in hooked!
moonlights desire chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
oh! It's so good! But why do they want to stay so much? Jesus, if it was me I would have gotten the hell out of there after like a day of knowing the secret!

Anyways - great chapter, update soon!
Liviania chapter 12 . 6/11/2007
So Kaela shouldn't have trusted Chase . . .

Lyre's mentioned again in all his creepy glory. (And even /Falcon/ thinks he's twisted.)

Livi
Sure as the Dawn chapter 12 . 6/11/2007
Aw, they love her! It's so cute! It's a weird, twisted story, but i LOVE it! It's so different! Update soon! :D
happilynuts chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
AH my first three words after reading this "i love it!" hahaha had me laughing my head off and cringing at parts. HAHA can't wait til you guys update!It's the bomb! really!
tearitrightup chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
this story is so cute! omgomg. i can't believe you two are doing a dual. that's like, so awesome. i love both of your stories to death. please update soon!
MoriMorte chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
lol Cobra insulted and complimented her poor Siam she must be really confused about him and poor Raid he was awesome

eh i bitched slapped Falcon...he was thinking dirty of Siam.i HATE that guy and his pathetic spineless cocksucking zombie of a henchman...pardon my language.

no problem every writer needs luck

i wish u luck on your writing!

A Dark White Rose
25ariel25 chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
The bitch stays where...?
let the rain fall down chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
Kind of confused.

What did Falcon figure out that Vipor is doing?

Other then that, good chapter. ;)
toxic-noodle725 chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
"the bitch stays." oh my. thats gotta be the most lovely words i read coming out of cobra's mouth.
under.moonlight chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
your story is so addictive read it all in one go.
hedwigisnotdead chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
Ah! Chase!

And I
Shake Hips Not Fists chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
Haha, I'm glad that Coral's sexuality is clarified. I've been wondering whenever I read this, but when the story says that all the boys have grown to like her, are you sure that Cobra is a part of that? I can see the what she's doing to the other guy's though. I know what she does to Viper, Boa, and Python, but Coral's reaction confuses me as well cause he always seems to have been nice from start to beginning. He seems like such a complex character to me.

Well, interesting chapter, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »