Reviews for Volcanic

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This song reminds me of how one group of my friends tend to judge me because I'm Head Cheerleader, and another group judge me because I listen to Rock, Metal etc instead of R'n'B. People think you aren't cool if you do other things that people wouldn't expect from your "type". It's crazy, silly and sad really.

This song was good. It's detailed, has a good title and I think it's very Sum 41 meets MCR. I liked it. Well done, you deserve a cookie.
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
It actually seems like a song that I would listen to, and that being said... it would annoy the hell out of Shawn. Just because he refuses to like anything I do... God forbid.

Anyways I really like: "Stand back as this erupts!(Erupts!)Look down, as I fall for you!(Fall again!)Don't, try and comfort me!(Get fucked!)Don't say you'll die for me,You won't!" And other segments of the song that followed the similar style.

I would imagine people could identify with this song. I sometimes feel like this, usually at school. In today's society you have to be a certain way to be accepted by certain people.

It actually reminds me of something that happened to me in the hallway at school one time. I was carrying a project in a grabage bag and I passed these girls, I heard them mutter: "Wow, garbage bags, those are the new New York trends."

I know, what kind of joke is that anyways? It wasn't funny in the least, I should've told them they needed better jokes if that was the best they could come up with. Instead, I figured I would be the bigger person... and I used them as an example for insensitive jerks in the same project I was carrying around.

Yeah... so basically because I don't carry around designer giant bags I'm not cool enough for them. Tragic, isn't it? Anyways, this song just reminded me of that.

Lisa
Reject Code chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
NOT about you, hm? Where's that 300,0 bells you owe me, hm? I WILL force you to make your house bigger, hm! HM! HM!

Anyways, I love this song...of course I can realate...all I can here in the background is this sing basically happening... what a load of apeshit life is. Apeshit it is, and apeshit is flung. Who knew apeshit could be so poetic?

It did indeed sound like a sum 41 song...I could see it. With the funny little background singing noises, and I can see it starting slow, and during the lines "So you, can't take, me anymore... I've tried, to say this all" it's quiet, and the word "before" is LOUD! yay! I can actually here that guy with the funny nose singing it...(evil smile with a Salazar laugh thrown in)

okay, later

-emma lea
Fallen Pariah chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
good job. well writen and detailed. Good tune to it too. I'd see if someone would put some sound into it and send it to a radio station or something. Congrats on a good song