Reviews for High School Hell
DunxDunxDunx chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
lol hilariousness! i love it!
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I really liked the concept of this. :D It was very interesting, how you examined how bad things could be. I hope you got a good grade on this. XD Seriously, dude. But anyhoodles, right. Liked it a lot. The only thing I would suggest would be to see her actually be put into some of those situations, but you probably couldn't have made it that long since it was a school assignment, so yeah. Like I said, it was pretty sweet.

-Sally Can Wait
The Breakdancing Ninja chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
[Our Lady of Good Counsel] Do you live in California? I went to an elementary school named "Our Mother of Good Counsel".

[In hell, juniors were forced to work at the school's cafeteria, the only establishment that would accept their miserable resumes.] LOL ouch.

The concept of hell in this story is hilarious; high school was TOTAL hell, especially compared to college or gradeschool. I could've only wished that the speaker rebelled against this hell and found a way out of the system; all the entrepreneurs who have made in in society and contributed to a large cause come to mind. Some of them dropped out of high school. Not to say that there is a recurring pattern between geniuses and drop-out rates in high school, but I do think the speaker has a mind of her own!

We have dreams like that all the time, where we freak out about being late to class or missing a deadline; I've had my fair share of those type of dreams. I think they're really our subconscious telling us to shape up.

The anxiety in this story is apparent and gnashing; I really liked the Juniors' punishment, that was hilarious.

Rock on!