Reviews for Grayscale
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Simply amazing work. Truely inspiring. I love the shortness of each line. :) keep up the great work!
sharks don't sleep chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I try to tell people this all the time. So does my English teacher, actually. He likes to say how everyone thinks Hitler was this horrible person (which, if you take into account what he did, he is) but then you find out he was vegetarian. Grey, not black. I absolutely love this poem.

Falcon
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
very nice shane, very good imagery, i like it.
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Once again, you dazzle me with your ability to write poetry. The ending is great - it makes an already exciting issue become even more so. Great job.
ce n'est pas que je m'appelle chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I love this. The Images are amazing.

Happy Writing

PottersSweetie17
felicia13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Pretty damn dark, actually.

Oh, wait. Bi-OYTCH! First reviewer. Funny story actually. I was looking on the Just In page (I've just updated myself) and your poem is right above mine if you search new stories in Poetry: Life. Funny how life rolls, isn't it?

Anywho, I absolutely LOVE the subject of this poem because it is my firm belief that black and white don't exist. Both are the absense of color and I do so love color ... so they don't exist. Likewise, nothing and no one is all good or all bad. I hate watching old movies based off comics ... like the old Power Rangers stuff. Ticks me off. They beat up all those people and they're the good guys? Piece of crap ...

I also like how this reflects nicely off of my Death of Superman poem. Man of Steel can't watch the sunset because the depressing mix of heart-break pink and lost-soul purple is too much ...

So. Yeah. Nicely worded, darling. I rather love it. Makes me want to write ... damn you for that (in a good way).

Love,