Reviews for Reflection
Um update update update?
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
fabulous
shiboo chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
i dont mean to sound naive but what is it a wolf, a dog what?
scenester7002 chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
aw, so wait the little girl died?
scenester7002 chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
burn.. lol.. i lied, im reading one more before bedtime... well if 4:53 am is bedtime.
scenester7002 chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
:( so sad, but i must carry on for one last chapter before i go to sleep.
scenester7002 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
aww :( oh well, on 2 chapter 2
chibichoco chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
Wow... amazing story. I don't really know what else to say at the moment. I hope that you will continue this and update it soon.
PrettyAwkward chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
Really good story, got me hooked right away. Can't wait to see what happeneds next. Update soon.
sy-wolf13 chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
im so sory i didnt mean for my reveiw that i put on for chapter 6 to be taken in that way! it was just a litle inconsistent, first it was a beleivable story about a lebian romance, then a cop story, still believeable just a little awkward, then a fantasy, did i miss something? or is the story realy inconsistent
sy-wolf13 chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Say what?
Sy Itha chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
yay you updated! (so did I fyi)
Knightmare Elite chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
This was a pretty graphic chapter, but then again I don't normally read these types of stories, the whole police and murder thing really isn't my cup of tea.

But I like the characterization, and the conversations are improving a lot. They're beginning to have a natural feel to them, and not as forced.

However you still have to watch the run-on sentences. I found a few really lone ones that still distract. There are a few spelling errors, but you're making great strides in catching them, nowhere near previous chapters.

Where you wrote I slumped down further, while pressing my forehead against the cooled window and cutting, James off. I don't think there should be a comma after cutting. It just doesn't sound right having a pause right there.

You really have to get down commas to break down your sentences. I know it's easier to write it though, but it can be distracting, especially if someone is a real stickler for grammar, I'm not but there are those out there who will scream bloody hell seeing things like that.

But nice work, you're getting better, keep on writing :)
Sy Itha chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Keep updating this! Please! There are some typo's...uh can't remember where exaclty, but you may want to look back over it.
Knightmare Elite chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
So we get so see another aspect of Sage. I have no idea she was a protector of the innocent. Interesting line for work amidst the conflicts the story brings.

The grammar's still an issue but I've dwelled on that long enough. I think you should look over these chapters and work on the run on sentences and misspellings. I'm not saying the story is bad which is isn't. Especially with this chapter, it's real interesting to see how Sage's job affects the story and her personal life.

It's just that the grammar issues take a lot away from the story. In some parts it can be overlooked, but mostly it too apparent to ignore, actually pulling me out of the story more than once. I hope you can work these issues out, and best of luch with this story as you've really caught my interest.