Reviews for Hero
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I agree, however, there’s more to argue for except for free speech. There’s loads of importants in the world.
tuieri chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
based on a personal experience?
CeceGoddardismyGod chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow, that's awesome! Yay rebellion and nonconformity!
Kali Sword chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
... So utterly cool! I love that. That was the perfect example of what people do... they talk really big and they make all sorts of plans... but then they never follow through. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.

I'm glad that my school doesn't have dress codes and doesn't force us to listen to certain types of music. This reminds me that there are things, privleges, rights that I take for granted. Some one had to stand up against the world and just ask the most simplest question that requires such complex answers... "Why?" that question can go on for everything. there is always something that it can apply to. You can ask that to everything.

I my self am guilty of making plans or talking big and then never following through. But I understand the need to prevent the corruption of individual thought. This was a great essay. Thank you for writing it. This will stick with me forever.

Liz
Samana chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
wow. this is reat. wonderful description and overall artistry. the point is awesome and i love how you can take situations of your life and turn them into wonder lit. instead of just making up a story. this is great love the last line chow.
EviChrissy Corp chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That's really good! "They" are making alot of changes at my school too. More on that later.