Reviews for Endangered Friendship
Right vs Wrong chapter 1 . 2/24/2009

Dear samwise606

I just dropped by to say I like your story. It's nice. I specifically like the bittersweet element of it. Although at some point in the middle, when Zack was telling Emily about his day, I kind of feel like I was hearing an overly imaginative kid dreaming of such events. Nonetheless, it was fun reading your story.

I would also like to compliment you for a job well done. This story was surely written with a good writing style. There's still room for development though, so keep writing.

Yours Truly,

Right vs Wrong

Anya Tempest chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was really nice - it was cool to see a continuation of your other story. I really liked the character interaction in here, it was really strong.
searchlight chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Thanks for the review! You're always so encouraging. Really cool to see a different side to your superhero series. The title reminds me of a certain song about a manatee, which I happen to love. But that is besides the point. I really like this story so far-strangely enough, for a story involving super powers, it has a realistic quality that is almost unrivaled in your previous work. I could feel the awkwardness with every dot, dot, dot. I think those are actually called elipses?

For instance when I read the line:

Zack glanced at a clock hanging on the wall, and took in the unpleasant reminder of the time. “It’s getting late,” he said. “I’ve got to go soon.”

I was like no Zack! Don't go without telling her what you really feel! Oh, the tension is killing me. If you kill one of these characters off I will...well, I don't know but it will involve a lot of maniacal laughing, okay? That's usually not a good sign. I also liked reading about why he's so tired. With a work load like that-anyone would be. Even a superhero. Speaking of being tired...buona notte.

Searchlight