Reviews for Welcome To Hell
Da.ChiicK.Fr0m.H3LL chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
wow an unexpected ending )i really liked this story. keep up the good work )
cbprice25 chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
Wow... (it's over!) Almost seems a little abrupt. Great job with this one; I really enjoyed it.
Genato chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
I dunno why but i was expecting a romance part between siv and michael or something. The fic's good. Too short though but good.
SiD EliA chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
She really doesn't make Hell seem so bad, Bastrd child number 667 I love that.
Sayae chapter 13 . 8/22/2007
The story itself was awesome. I loved it and liked every character. If only more stories were like this. Great job.
awaiting.rain chapter 13 . 7/15/2007
at first i was hoping for some romance, but you were right, sic isnt the romance type.

it sucks though, that she couldnt see her brother. i'm pretty big on family and i love my brother, so i felt really bad for her.
Zsadist chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
Yay! I was kinda hoping at the beginning that there'd be romance in this story...But, the more I read, the more I agreed with you that Siv just wasn't that kinda girl. In fact, I'm pretty crazy about this ending! The story was good, the characters interesting. I hope you decide to write another Heaven/Hell story with possibly more chapters later on...*hint, hint*
Carmel March chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
This story was fantastic. I love how you melded the narration with various descriptions and dialogue. Excellent word choice, too. Good job on this :D Thank you for writing it. You just made my week!

carm
Erisah Mae chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
This was fun- I liked the whole shattered stereotype characterisations, and I'm glad that the ending wasn't all romantic like it could have been- it would have been the biggest cliche, and kudos to you for evading it.

I really enjoyed this.

Erisah
Angel of Ink chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
Oh my gosh, it's OVER? That's just the end? That's horrible, what about Siv & Michael (junior, that is)? You're just not going to say what's happening? That's cold, man, cold.
Venus Smurf1 chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
Well, the ending was a bit abrupt, but I liked it. Will you be favoring us with a sequel?
spikedmango chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
That was definitely amusing. Soul in tupperware, heh. A nice short story.
Scales of Sapphire chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
Hello!

I enjoyed reading this story, it was a refreshing break him the classic demon vs. angel thing.

Happy Writing!

Scales of Sapphire
Bob Evans chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
Well! Finally we get to see how it ends! So glad you got your computer back. I trust you'll never let 'those who we do not speak of' try and fix it again.

Sad it ended so soon, but with the way the plot evolved it was just perfect. Perhaps this is the last we'll see of Siv, but perhaps maybe not.

Hmm...I wonder...

Bob Evans
Zoe Elizabeth chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
This is kind of funny: Although this is named "Chapter Twelve", it's actually listed as "Chapter Thirteen". Coincidence? I think not.

Amazing story. I can't wait for you to update ICAGW now!

e clare