Reviews for Welcome To Hell
augmentedDREAMS chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
I really liked this story. It was pretty different.
I didn't mind the lack of romance but I would have liked to hear a little more about Micheal in the final chapter.
Ray-Anne chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
That was pleasant. You write well. It's took bad it's not expanded but at the same time it was great. Sometimes short stories don't do well short, they leave too many questions. Yours did very will for it's length. I enjoyed the characters. I especially enjoyed Siv lack of remorse and yet not. She was complex. Also their back story of heritage was very interesting.

Very nice really all of it
Da.ChiicK.Fr0m.H3LL chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
wow an unexpected ending )i really liked this story. keep up the good work )
cbprice25 chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
Wow... (it's over!) Almost seems a little abrupt. Great job with this one; I really enjoyed it.
Genato chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
I dunno why but i was expecting a romance part between siv and michael or something. The fic's good. Too short though but good.
SiD EliA chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
She really doesn't make Hell seem so bad, Bastrd child number 667 I love that.
Sayae chapter 13 . 8/22/2007
The story itself was awesome. I loved it and liked every character. If only more stories were like this. Great job.
awaiting.rain chapter 13 . 7/15/2007
at first i was hoping for some romance, but you were right, sic isnt the romance type.

it sucks though, that she couldnt see her brother. i'm pretty big on family and i love my brother, so i felt really bad for her.
Zsadist chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
Yay! I was kinda hoping at the beginning that there'd be romance in this story...But, the more I read, the more I agreed with you that Siv just wasn't that kinda girl. In fact, I'm pretty crazy about this ending! The story was good, the characters interesting. I hope you decide to write another Heaven/Hell story with possibly more chapters later on...*hint, hint*
Carmel March chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
This story was fantastic. I love how you melded the narration with various descriptions and dialogue. Excellent word choice, too. Good job on this :D Thank you for writing it. You just made my week!

~carm~
Erisah Mae chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
This was fun- I liked the whole shattered stereotype characterisations, and I'm glad that the ending wasn't all romantic like it could have been- it would have been the biggest cliche, and kudos to you for evading it.

I really enjoyed this.

Erisah
Angel of Ink chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
Oh my gosh, it's OVER? That's just the end? That's horrible, what about Siv & Michael (junior, that is)? You're just not going to say what's happening? That's cold, man, cold.
Venus Smurf1 chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
Well, the ending was a bit abrupt, but I liked it. Will you be favoring us with a sequel?
spikedmango chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
That was definitely amusing. Soul in tupperware, heh. A nice short story.
Scales of Sapphire chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
Hello!

I enjoyed reading this story, it was a refreshing break him the classic demon vs. angel thing.

Happy Writing!