Reviews for falling apart again
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
this is sort of like a what i said VS what i meant, like when you ask to be left alone, but all you want is someone to hold you. nice. :)

...why are we not friends on myspace? lmao. i post a lot of bulletins, so if you don't mind that, let's chat it up! x
Bad fairy chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
whats with the 'well i-'? you havent got any structure aside from the two lines at the beginning and the end. i dont like the second verse. the brackets shouldnt have been used in your poem. the lack of capital letters makes it look like it was typed up by someone with a broken caps lock button. is your caps lock button broken? i know i'm not using mine but i'm the reviewer so i can. i dont really like this type of poem because they seem like the writer is going off on one, like 'I HATE MY LIFE! I WANT TO KILL HER!' see, i DID use my caps lock button. i dont really like the third verse because it doesnt sound like a poem if you read it out loud from the 'you have a girlfriend' line down.

Other than that, its really good!

love Bad fairy.
Frog Tongue chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Hmm.. it's pretty. It's not the best ever, but still good.. the first 2 "stanzas(?)" are good. "I like you/(maybe love you)/so much" is probably the best line. I like the way you broke it up. Shen you get to "you have a girlfriend" the poem starts to fall apart. I like it though.