Reviews for Between Lines
A.J Evans chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
Great chapter! I cant decide if Abby knows that Andrew is completely besotted with her or whether she is just blinded to it because of her feelings for Danny! There were a couple of mistakes but nothing too awful. As always I look forward to your next chapter!
C.F. Anne chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
I imagine that your glad you now have a new reviewer. This story is very well written, and it's sad that it hasn't gotten many reviews. It really is an interesting story, and I hope that you'll continue it. As long as you update, I will review. (: I wish you the best of luck!
A.J Evans chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
"The quiet was severe and she couldn’t manage to move her mind away from the war that must be approaching quickly to have just had such a conversation..."

I loved that entire paragraph. You really built up the image of her feeling lost and afraid. Brilliant! The conversation with Laurie was a true insight into how the inpending war was affecting people and I think you captured it well. I really love how this is progressing.
A.J Evans chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
Excellent! Your writing has really improved since your last chapter. I thought this was well written. Your language is wonderful and rich in this chapter and it left me with a real feel of how it must have been for middle class Americans pre-civil war. In many respects it reminded me a little of Edith Wharton's Custom of the Country when she decribes women and their trifflings! Either way, it was a great chapter.
A.J Evans chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
I liked this chapter but it lacked something. Please dont take this to heart because I like your story but I dont feel like I'm connecting with your characters. They seem a little two dimensional. Maybe think a little about their motivation and why they act the way they do. Try and put yourself in their shoes. Other than that the description is good and it seems to be progressing nicely. I'm guessing that Abby might have bitten off more than she realises by falling for a british solider!I look forward to your next chapter and i hope my points help you.
A.J Evans chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Wonderful! an american fic! I'm interested to see where you will go with this and how you plan to cover the revolution itself. So far, your first chapter seems good, with nice characters. I like the innocence you build with the children, especially Jake who sees war as exciting.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8