Reviews for Discrimination Against Islam
Miko56 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
well you can't blame the Americans for they are also in pain during that time but they are so way going too far in discriminating the Muslims!
The Red Raven chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
My family doesn't get why I stand up for Muslims,it's because they are no different than the Christians yet they are demonized.
London Blaise chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I thought this essay was fascinating, and your references (which I am now in the process of reading) add real backbone to this piece. I agree with the position you take in this essay; as an American with Christian background, I think it's disgusting that the Muslim stereotype is perpetuated by Christian extremists on political platforms as a justification for various agendas. Thank you for this balanced, rational essay; I found it very enlightening and, somehow, uplifting.
No Trust chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Fred Phelps is not representative of fundamentalist Christians. In fact they hate the guy, because he’s been protesting at soldiers’ funerals. Though what you say about the fundamentalist Christians is basically right, and they’re extremely dangerous to everyone in America, not just Moslems.

It’s true that the media disproportionately shows negative things about Islam, but they disproportionately show negative things about pretty much everyone except Israel.