Reviews for The Online Chat Room
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
question, does no one give you reviews? it's a great story 10 out of 10
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
the way you write is awesome i almost have the same problem as Justin i can't find a girlfriend and tryed online but i got nothing great story :D
Laurence Spencer chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
meh, something just needs to happen lol. Feels like its all the same thing over and over again...
bib chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i want hot muscle gay
lonelyforever chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
i cant remember if i reviewed any other chapters so i decided to reveiw this one. i love this story. it reminds me of when i was in high school. yes im relating to your fictional story but still. did you know you put two paragraphs in chapter ten twice? the "anyways, Lance was such a fag". i hope you update soon. :-}
wikus chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Funny story, I like it so much. You should update, and I really wish you did, but I'm not very hopeful, since the last update was so long ago. Sad thing.

Anyway, it's fun to read about a college boy. In my country college is a totally different concept. But I guess it doesn't really matter, because the essential is still there (and I mean alcohol, drugs, sex and wild parties). I like Justin a lot, but I really think he's kinda low sometimes. I don't think Shana will care so much if he's gay or not, maybe she even guess it already. Or maybe she will care, but then college is also about losing and making friends, so whatever. Welcome to college, right?

I'd say 'update soon plz' but then I already said I don't think you will. That's so uncool.

Oh and funny thing, I'm a litle drunk right now. Yeah, this me being Justin. And I have no idea what I'm doing reading stories on the internets at 4:15am, alone, in the middle of the week. But, well, it's summer break, nothing makes sense really. And it's past noon SOMEWHERE.
11OneDone2Many fr FanFiction chapter 10 . 12/9/2008
this is a nice story! i love yaoi so ur story is noce so far!

though i like sasunaru, and hp and others..

still i like ur story!

is justin gonna be with august soon?

_
FireOfJuly chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
hey!

good story!

what happened to it? I know u didn't just die on us and leave us hanging! finish it up! what u had was great! I followed it all the way to its untimely end. :-(
AyumiYuy chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I usually don't read stories unless they're complete, but I read your summary and in my interest forgot to check the status - so now I think I'll never know what happens because you haven't updated in 9 months! Oh well.

You might find it funny to know that although nearly every slash fic I've ever read was written by a girl, as I was reading your story, I thought, "this one must be written by a guy!" And I checked your profile and was right, heh. So I guess your writing style betrays your sex, in case you care.
a beginner chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
u said in the last chapter that ur gonna finish it... plz y u stopped... keep moving...
purple sea chapter 10 . 12/25/2007
i like this story. how they are all drinking, it seems pretty realistic.
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
Awsome chapter again you are an amazing author. I like Lauren better than Jessica only thing I noticed is you did the marker thing in the last chapter then said that Lauren introduced it in this chapter... sorry... KUDOS though
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
Lol we played the lollypop game at a school canival once when I was younger even then I thought it was kind of odd and a little perverted. But I love this chapter and the last sentence was funny as hell... anyway off to 10
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
Yep some new friends would benifit him. I hope that Talon gets over it. KUDOS on the chapter. I am off to read 9
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
Yep life is a blur but also this was a damn good chapter. I like shana and I am disliking Daniel a whole lot. anyway KUDOS I will be reading the next chapter whne I get back from teh mall.
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »