Reviews for The Online Chat Room
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
Awesome chapter Daniel seems.. I dunno.. Anyway I am glad he was able to admit he was gay to someone lol off to read the next chapter KUDOS
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Lol awkward conversations are always ... ackward... yeah I know that made a lot of sense but anyway cool chappy and I am off to read another one. I really do like Justin he reminds me of some of my friends lol
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Cool chappie lol gross waking up on a beerstained floor. Awesome chapter but another awaits my reading and reviewing lol so I am off KUDOS
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
I loved the way they met that was awesome. I wish the college I go to had this many freakin parties damn I go to a bland school.
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Hey Awesome chapter I hate Jessica's perky in the morning after persona but that is cool I have friends like that... I am off again to read the next chapter.
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This story sounds cute Kudos I like Justin lol... Off to read the next chapter
dominicleo chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
LOVE the story so far. how do you get your insperation (i knoe it's spelled wrong, please bear with me...writting is hard for dyslectics.) anyway, WHAT ... HAPPENS ... NEXT? does he hook up with computer dude or what. and when will you update? this story is to good for you to loose insperation so please don't and if you do you can borrow mine... i'm not using it very much (my characters don't like to do what i tell them to do, instead they go of and do their own thing... GRR!) sorry too much cafinee. anyway great story. hope you keep up with it.
dominicleo chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
okay im getting ready to read your story (the online chat room, incase you have more than one) i printed the ten chapters because starring at a computer screen hurts my eyes, so when im done reading i promise i'll review, and if i don't you can hit me with an orangish blue flamingo. ( sorry i drank a cappacnio with two shot of caffine so im hyper) anyway, on to the reading. it sounds like it will be good. (rolls up in a comfy blanket on the sofa with hot coco. okay so what if i'm in school. i can dream can't i?
Calista Boom chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
Loved it, !Update! pretty please
Blind Scribe chapter 10 . 10/12/2007
nice of you to paint such a bleak picture of college for me. now i'll never graduate sober.
Cinera chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
There was some horrible mess up on the structure, I guess it rewrote the same paragraph twice.

Also, don't casually throw the word fag around. It's an awful disgusting word for one, and if people use it(even gay people, not sure if you're gay or not) then it makes it seem like it's okay. And it's not.
Cinera chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
It seems to me that Justin is a really shallow gay kid who just wants to get laid. Maybe you could go into more character depth? Him and all his friends just have sex and party.
Cinera chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
I don't know how to say this without sounding like a jerk, but don't think I'm a jerk because the story isn't bad. I just don't like the way it flows. But I'm going to read it anyway, even though it bores me a bit. I don't know, I'm only on chapter three. There's just a lot of pointless partying, it seems to me.

Maybe it gets more exciting later. Everyone knows fillers are a bitch to write.
mia5081 chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
Ooh, your story sounds really cool so far! I hope that Justin finds the guy for him; I like Talon (his name does sound hot lol)...will they ever meet?

Update soon!

Mia
ItalianQT chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
UGh! I would be so pissed if i found puke on my car! Update soon! :-)
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »