Reviews for The Online Chat Room
mia5081 chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
Ooh, your story sounds really cool so far! I hope that Justin finds the guy for him; I like Talon (his name does sound hot lol)...will they ever meet?

Update soon!

~Mia
ItalianQT chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
UGh! I would be so pissed if i found puke on my car! Update soon! :-)
multiples of six chapter 10 . 5/22/2007
I like this story ) please update soon!
Shindo Shuichi chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
A big thing is the repeated part where he talks about Lance and his gayness stuff. That is all that was really confusing other than the fact that being drunk most likely makes everythin unable to be processed properly...

Update soon.
Half-BloodGrlPirate chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
YAY! ONION RING HAS UPDATED! LOL! I LOVE THIS STORY IT SERIOUSLY ROCKS! now, if u would update more that'd b hecka helpful, i really lyk how this is goin but i want u 2 decide who Justin lyks: Talon or Lance. and i think u should let Justin talk to Talon more, cuz they need to get to kno each other, you know? 'kay, i gtg. lol BIYA!

HUGS!,

b.j./H-BGP
yuzu-farewell chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
Ok, you have a mistake. But other than that, what the hell! He told Lance he was ready to get some? whoo!

Yuzu
carcrash chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
I love this story.

I really took a liking to Justin.
theultimateidiot chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
When are you updating? I like your story because it's different from other stories where the main character is usually popular or a downright loser who has only one friend. In this story's case, Justin is, I'd say he's an average self-concious guy who just happens to be gay. Interesting.

Update soon!
Envierose chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
Haha cool story so far, update!
paputsza chapter 9 . 4/26/2007
go greeks!

o.o update peas. o.o

i have an addiction.

i need to stop adding stuff to my favourites list.
UniquelyNeverSeen chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
well sounds interesting, and i'm happy for you that you were able to fend off the academic work wich was trying to rape you... that would have been quiet painfull... you know with all thoughs papercuts :D well can't wait for the next update!
yuzu-farewell chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
needs more. thats all there is to it. And is Talon and August the same guy? Probably not, but hey. Keep going. And get him together with someone soon.

yuzu_farewell
Half-BloodGrlPirate chapter 9 . 4/5/2007
hey i really like this before but i stopped at 5 because it hadnt been updated. i didnt know that you'd updated until i found ur story in the romance list so i guess i forgot to review and im really sorry for that. i cant wait for this to be updated and i hope you do again soon. GREAT STORY! BIYA!

MANY HUGS!,

b.j./H-BGP
Shindo Shuichi chapter 9 . 4/4/2007
xD! He is so perv! But I like that! So when you get the time from fending off the attacks from the work, update, so we can like... read xDD So update and I, everyone, everyone will be happy!

Shindo

Nyu :)
Esquirella chapter 9 . 4/4/2007
Weird party, but the candy bar game was pretty funny.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »