Reviews for The Online Chat Room
Sure as the Dawn chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Hi! I really like your writing style by the way. It's different. This chapter needs no revision or anything remotely connected to it. I already added you to my favorite's list. Update soon :)
Coral Chimera chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
Andrew.. I actually like this piece very much; slash or no slash it's the same vein of fiction that TTWOG used to follow in a teeny tiny sense.

Justin's already grown on me as a character although I feel Shana despite what I've read still seems to have a very sketcy, superficial quality which I hope to see dissolve in the later parts of the story.. and Jessica's personality doesn't work with me..

But yes, well done, well done. Goodness knows why you aren't getting the reviews due to you but keep writing!

xSher
total vintage chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
I LOVE IT! SERIOUSLY, IT IS AWESOME! So far my fav character is JUSTIN! Yuppers. Anyways PUH LEASE UPDATE! PRONTO! AND JUST TO LET U KNOW, IM ADDING YOU TO FAVORITES!

:D
Woah x3 MANN chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
I really like this story. the only thing that bugs me is the guy is gay. but I can deal with it. but yes. very good story. do you know when you'll put out ch. three?
eggsbenni221 chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
I'm not feeling very creative tonight, so sorry if the review isn't all that inspiring. anyway, you're doing a great job with this. keep going. i want to know what happens next.
eggsbenni221 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I really hope you update this soon! (or whenever you can). I think this story has a lot of potential. A lot of the m/m stories on here just don't work, or the plots are too cliche, but I think this one stands out. Keep it up!
Haute Couture chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Andrew G. My god, how long as it been? I find it so strange that you've come back to FP right when I started to browse again. Anyway, catch me up on your life again! I lost your sn ages ago, so remind me what it was?

The concept of this story is kind of hilarious. I wouldn't be too impressed if it were a girl/guy e-love story, but gay! guys! the lol.

Two things: First, I don't know how drunk Justin is/how high his tolerance is, but I'm impressed he manages to sound so coherent, what with the perfect grammar, capitalization and punctuation. Second, I think your biggest problem in writing is your tenses. They aren't horrible, but they can stop the flow of the story. So maybe careful on that.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5