Reviews for Reason and Romance Redux
Malan chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I read your Story years ago and was thinking about it just now (which is a big compliment btw). Although I am really disappointed that I can't re-read it here I wish you the best of luck for your writing! I really hope to read more from you soon!
lovereading2 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
That's terrible. That person should be incredibly ashamed of themselves. Well, I can't wait to see your finished novel some day :)
Hope.flies chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I absolutely loved your first chapter, but I'm heartbroken to hear why you've removed the story! I completely understand, and I'm honestly appalled that someone would do such a thing...
Just out of curiosity, will you plan on updating here if this story ends up being published, even if you self publish it for e-readers or something similar. I'm completely hooked and would love to continue reading!
Best of luck being published! I'm so sorry that something like this happened, but I suppose it means that the person really enjoyed your writing?
Wonderful first chapter! I'd love to hear if you've actually had anything published! I'll definitely give it a read :)
11cina24 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Im very sorry to hear about that. I was really drawn in by your first chapter that you posted and found megs character quite funny. Shed be a good character to write a spin off about when shes older. Anyway im really intruiged to find out the rest of adrian and alexs story. I hope you can accept my application on lv:)
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hey! I like this chapter. You've managed to attract my ineterest & appeal to me. I'd love to read more and thank God I can :) Happy New Year :D
ALYNO chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Loving the family dynamics, get the feeling there's going to be a lot of great stuff coming our way in that department. The romance too, which will probably get really complicated, angsty, and delicious :D
djurdja93 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Hey there! this is my frist review ever hahaha, i just wanted to say though i have only read the first page and i'm completley hooked to your story and would love the chance to read it :)
SophieeeeXD chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love this story! The idea is really interesting and I love the relationship between Alex and Adrian already, I'd love to know how that progresses. This is soo good :). xx
Jcgb92 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I immediately fell in love with this story, I'm so sorry about the plagairism though. I hope to follow you on Plagiarism Heaven in livejournal soon and finish this story! It's too good to not finish!
AwkwardYouth chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This opening chapter was perfectly written. I'm going to open a Lj account so that i can finish reading it.
maureen44 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Great so far! The characters are very interesting and I am excited to see where the story goes. I understand your works have been taken down to prevent further plagiarism... such a shame. Hopefully I will be able to continue reading the story sometime in the future.
pinksocksrule chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I am really eager to read this story, your first chapter was exceptional and did exactly what a first chapter should do, 'Pull the reader in' and i can honestly say i'm hooked. I am also very curious about your many other stories, if they are as well written as this i think i'll enjoy going through them all! I've made a live journal acc. its called Supergirlcool10. And i hope you'll except me, well done for this and im truly sorry to hear about the plaigarism, it must suck for you! pinkockrule -xo
lalalatofuxo chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Finally a teen romance written with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. This was actually pretty hilarious, especially the parts with Meg. Can't wait to continue this to see some sexy Alex time ;)
vampyra31 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Hi!
I was only able to read the first chapter because the rest is not available anymore.
Can you please add me in your LJ community?
Thanks!
Olivia.Mellark chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
this story is so amazing! Is there anywhere I can find it full?
4,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »