Reviews for Reason and Romance Redux
123123123123123po chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
i like that this time SHE moved, but i hatethe stepmum, she seems snobby
Fuji Syusuke chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh! Interesting. It seems like an alternate universe, to flip-flop of the original, which is extremely interesting to read. Yeah, I might have just made myself sound kinda like a nerd, but wow, I'm excited. First chapter was good, can't wait to read more.
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
whoah this is SO different.

but, i like (:

YAY
KeyshaYess chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
i absolutely love this one. this adran has got much more spunk and damn i cant wait till the next chapter! its like adrian and alex switched places and its totally awsome.

update soon )

~kiiwiishortcake
Ml4eva2009 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
well i'm looking forward on seeing this story progress on since i got a feeling it will be good- you are a fabulous writer after all!
TalkingMime chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I like the new approach. For some reason, everytime Jason was mentioned, I can't help but wonder what role he'll play in the story now that he's far off, many miles away. Although, I have a guess as to what will happen. Guess I'll just wait to see.
Mellowdy chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
(claps) Meg is as awesome as she was in the orginal one. I love her attitude except for the fact she's too young to be cussing. And the fact she's just plain mean most of the times. Well.. actually she's mean pretty much all the time.

But I think I'll like this RR over the first one. :)

By the way, is Reason and Romance Redux going to stay rated T or is it going to change into a rated M in the future?

-Mellowdy
caralene chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I'm still suffering withdraws from the original version. I'm keeping my mind open for this one though...
mrdryrdrlngs chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
You know, I have to admit I was pretty surprised when I saw that this was the story you chose to rewrite. I, personally, didn't think that any of them needed rewriting (but then I'm the reader and am therefore not on the end that gets bothered by every little detail an author wishes she could change, blah blah) but it did surprise me that you'd want to rewrite something you finished so recently.

Babbling aside, I love it. I loved the orginal, too, but this has a much stronger beginning, and the characters' respective personalities are so much more apparent in this version. I'm also really interested to see how the whole sub-plot with Adrian's boyfriend will pan out (if it's even going to be present). All in all, really looking forward to reading this over the next few...however long it takes you.
Fades chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Its very interesting you decided to write this story again , though i must say your first was great and as i read this chapter i can say that this one will be just as good if not even better. I have to say this chapter brought alot of anger out of me jajaja strange ...maybe...but i know the feeling of bieng uprooted of your comfort zone without having any control over it . Not a fun time,but you captured the situation and feelings extremly well and potrayed them in an excellent way . To me you hit the ground running in the emotional part . Meg is more violent , alex alot more arrogant . Though its understandable for the characters behavioral changes, in a way were viewing the other side of the coin per say,(from the original reason and romance), to me i would expect alex to be more arrogant after all hes is in his element at home , in his comfort zone , and the girls are the ones finding themselves in new territory. Dealing with new feelings and emotions they didnt have to deal in the other version of RAR . Im excited to see the development and changes (if there are any which it seems there will be) in each of thhe characters. New atmostphere, new changes. Like always very well executed chapter im am indeed looking foward to this new plot line and the changes you have in store for us readers . till then i shall be expecting your next update
wh00t chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
yay
Slightly Obsessive chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I'm definately enjoying this one already. The descriptions are very good and i can see Adrian's character and personality coming through. ;)
Quasi chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I love it. i liked the old reason and romance, but i have a feeling this one is going to be a lot more entertaining simply because i like Adrians character here better. And the verbal sparing between the Blake and montgomery kids was hilarious this chapter. "This is a fascist podunkville, and i reject your propaganda." i couldn't stop smiling when i read that. It seems like their is going to be a lot more sass in this story, and probably a lot more humor. Poor Adrian, rooming next to and underneath bedrooms where lots of bedroom activity takes place.

Is brittany... no i dont think that was her name. The girl who said she slept with alex in the last chapter when she and the guys came to visit Alex, is she going to be in this version?

Psyched for the next chapters!
eternal-nemesis chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Hm...interesting, that's for sure. I'm surprised that the first chapter was completely flipped over...instead Alex and his family moving, it's now Adrian's. And Adrian's family have also more...exaggerated personalities from before. Nicky's more dreamy-like...Meg's harsher, and Adrian's a hell of lot more sarcastic. Now, these aren't bad changes-just different. And in saying so, I totally look forward to this rewrite! (And Jason and Adrian are together too...huh...strange.)

I'll admit, I was going to be annoyed if I discovered that I was basically reading an edited version of R and R. Like...everything pretty much staying the same, except for paragraphs and plot scenarios here and there, because that's NOT cool...it would've been like re-reading the entire story! But this is much cooler. I DEFINITELY like how you've taken on a different approach for this story. Nicely done. Once again, I look forward to reading this change. Good luck with your next chapter!

~e_n~

P.S. I still have to check out that other story...but I haven't gotten any time lately. But I swear I'll get around it someday!
4,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 .. Last Next »