Reviews for Reason and Romance Redux
dorsey chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
Hey - congrats! Just wanted to ask: is it gonna go up as a hard/paper back or just an ebook? I am so excited to read it again! I've loved this story from the first time I read it. So freaking happy for you!
Rena chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Alison chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
Just bought it! Can't wait to read it again :D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
OMFG IS THIS FORREAL? I've been craving replacements for your fics ever since PH stopped-I'm so excited, and I love your writing!
retrospect129 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
This story sounds so amazing, too bad certain people ruin it for all others.
Malan chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I read your Story years ago and was thinking about it just now (which is a big compliment btw). Although I am really disappointed that I can't re-read it here I wish you the best of luck for your writing! I really hope to read more from you soon!
Bibliophilesunite chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
That's terrible. That person should be incredibly ashamed of themselves. Well, I can't wait to see your finished novel some day :)
Hope.flies chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I absolutely loved your first chapter, but I'm heartbroken to hear why you've removed the story! I completely understand, and I'm honestly appalled that someone would do such a thing...
Just out of curiosity, will you plan on updating here if this story ends up being published, even if you self publish it for e-readers or something similar. I'm completely hooked and would love to continue reading!
Best of luck being published! I'm so sorry that something like this happened, but I suppose it means that the person really enjoyed your writing?
Wonderful first chapter! I'd love to hear if you've actually had anything published! I'll definitely give it a read :)
11cina24 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Im very sorry to hear about that. I was really drawn in by your first chapter that you posted and found megs character quite funny. Shed be a good character to write a spin off about when shes older. Anyway im really intruiged to find out the rest of adrian and alexs story. I hope you can accept my application on lv:)
AKhwab chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hey! I like this chapter. You've managed to attract my ineterest & appeal to me. I'd love to read more and thank God I can :) Happy New Year :D
ALYNO chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Loving the family dynamics, get the feeling there's going to be a lot of great stuff coming our way in that department. The romance too, which will probably get really complicated, angsty, and delicious :D
djurdja93 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Hey there! this is my frist review ever hahaha, i just wanted to say though i have only read the first page and i'm completley hooked to your story and would love the chance to read it :)
SophieeeeXD chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love this story! The idea is really interesting and I love the relationship between Alex and Adrian already, I'd love to know how that progresses. This is soo good :). xx
Jcgb92 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I immediately fell in love with this story, I'm so sorry about the plagairism though. I hope to follow you on Plagiarism Heaven in livejournal soon and finish this story! It's too good to not finish!
AwkwardYouth chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This opening chapter was perfectly written. I'm going to open a Lj account so that i can finish reading it.
4,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »