Reviews for Reason and Romance Redux
maureen44 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Great so far! The characters are very interesting and I am excited to see where the story goes. I understand your works have been taken down to prevent further plagiarism... such a shame. Hopefully I will be able to continue reading the story sometime in the future.
pinksocksrule chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I am really eager to read this story, your first chapter was exceptional and did exactly what a first chapter should do, 'Pull the reader in' and i can honestly say i'm hooked. I am also very curious about your many other stories, if they are as well written as this i think i'll enjoy going through them all! I've made a live journal acc. its called Supergirlcool10. And i hope you'll except me, well done for this and im truly sorry to hear about the plaigarism, it must suck for you! pinkockrule -xo
lalalatofuxo chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Finally a teen romance written with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. This was actually pretty hilarious, especially the parts with Meg. Can't wait to continue this to see some sexy Alex time ;)
vampyra31 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Hi!
I was only able to read the first chapter because the rest is not available anymore.
Can you please add me in your LJ community?
Thanks!
Olivia.Mellark chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
this story is so amazing! Is there anywhere I can find it full?
SundayMorning73 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I was immediately captured by this story and wish the ungrateful readers who plagarized did not have to ruin it for us to read the rest of your work. I completely understand your decision though. Thanks for ability to get lost in a story though, even for just a chapter :)
sweet.heart726 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Even thought I could only read the first chapter :( I was already hooked on the story line. You plot and style of write is very good
Bluebell Balloons chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Haha! I really enjoyed this chapter, especially Meg's snarky comments. Hehe. I also find the parents absolutely hilarious. It's like they're torturing Adrian with all their PDA and "activities" in their bedroom. Haha. I can sorta relate to Adrian cause I also moved in the middle of high-school, but it was in a lot less stressful situation compared to hers. Wheee I hope the sexual tension between Alex and Adrian will eventually lead to something. They seem like a cute match. Hehe. They'd be the exact opposite from their parents. Hope to read more, maybe? :3
relevancy chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I just finished reading the first chapter of your original and I have to say I think this one was a lot more enticing. The dialogue and banter they exchange is so witty and clever; definitely looking forward to reading more of your work!
Demi chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I am new to fiction press and I made theis account just so I could tell you how much I love this story! It's awesome. The language is funny and the story has some real emotion. I can't wait to read chapter 2! I've already created a livejournal account and I hope that I'm allowed access to plagiarism haven. Hopefully!
RayKay14 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I am hooked on this story and I feel disappointed that I can't read it now. I hope you accept my live journal request and lest me read more :D Live journal account:raisak14
foreternity chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
that...was...AMAZING.. i want to read the rest of the chapters. like NOWW. time to go make a live journal account. :D
RayKay14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I really want to read the rest of this story! The first chapter has me hooked :D
Icy Egyptian chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Color me intrigued! This first chapter has definitely piqued my interest. I love how I feel like I've already got a pretty good handle on the personalities of the characters and it's only the first chapter. (So far, I think Meg is my favorite!) Also, I kind of love contentious love/hate relationships. They get me every time!

I thought I would review here first in the hopes of being considered for membership in PH (I really want to see where this story goes!) But in any case, I just wanted to say that the quality of the writing of this word deserves recognition regardless. Thanks for sharing! (and I'm sorry about the circumstances that caused you to leave PH)

Well, I'm off to apply... :)
ACRL37 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This chapter got me totally hooked on the story-it's refreshing to see a teen romance that has depth AND has correct grammar, spelling, etc. I'm disappointed I won't be able to read the rest of the chapters on FP but hopefully I will get a chance to read it on LiveJournal if I'm accepted into the community. I didn't discover this story until after it was taken down on FP and would really like a chance to continue it, although I understand about the whole plagiarism issue since it has happened to me before too. Nevertheless, I hope you accept my LiveJournal request :) Have a lovely day.
4,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »