Reviews for The Coroner
mrs.miserable chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Hello again,

hm either I don't know how to use the formatting "program?" from fictionpress, or do they just mess up our formatting when we convert the WORD files?

Anyways, I thought the poem was a bit too long. Maybe it would have been better to separate the poem into... (I don't remember what's it called) stanzas? If it's separated... it feels like there's more order and pattern to the poem.
Latinishish chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Oh my god, this is so good!

You're a wonderful write, keep up the great work!

Latinishish
WiddewEwik chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Powerful. Nice to know some people have artistic tallent as well as common sense.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Sad, and so very true. I think the last lines were the worst, and held so much truth also. Things like this happen everyday, and people seem to think that it is alright. Great job, and thanks for your review.
guardiangaia chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I have to say that I'm kinda getting the creeps through reading this. So i have to say that i really like this, in a weird kinda way... Good flow, sounds like something that happens in real life, probably the reason I like it.
peanut2509 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
O...M...G...intense. this is kinda scary...just shows you how stupid some people can be.
Ironic Presence chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow. Powerful, and so true. Tragic, too.

I really like your poetry. It's different from other poems you read on this site. Don't stop.
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
the rhyming :)

you rocked this poem. i suck at writing reviews... but like th repetition, makes the poem keep moving faster. the ending was funny.. but in a sad way. bittersweet

love the way it's in a 'story like' format, makes things much more interesting
tad chapter 1 . 1/13/2007