Reviews for Faustus: Well, Not Exactly
breana chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
hahaha. I liked this one better than the first chapter. Allen is a wonderful character, playing off the king's weaknesses and tendency toward drama. And the matter-of-fact, everyday dealings of the demons is delightful.
Sword On Fire chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Marissa sounds ... interesting. Also, His Majesty is far too interested in those demonic rites he was talking about. I feel bad for Clancy and Allen.

Please update again soon!
Gathering Crows chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hehehe. I've been waiting for this one. I still have the copy of this you sent me to beta. Any changes i should watch out for?
Sword On Fire chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
It would seem to me that Terrence needs a whack on the head and a good, long look at his life, and Clancy needs his life shaken up. The imagery of Hell in the beginning was pretty good, but I dunno 'bout King Terrence's part. He annoys me.

Anyhow, I would love to see what happens next. Please update again soon!
breana chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Hmm. This is interesting. "imperor" was a nice touch. I like how Hell has all the technology- that just struck me as entertaining. I also like the character you've already given the demon world- how the parents are hands-off and disapproving, paperwork is hated, the imperor loves watching his people toil away in boredom... all nice touches. I'm not entirely sure where you're going with this, but I look forward to finding out.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4