Reviews for Story of My Life
KatriAdriah chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Yay! An update! I hate I didnt see it a week or so earlier, but I love this story and Im glad you started updating again. :D See you next update!
KatriAdriah chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
oh, that was interesting. I can't wait for the next update!
Shdwphoenix chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Takahashi-sensei's icebreaker activity reminds me of Kakashi's, minus the swooning girls. And FYI, some teachers were still using the popcorn method when I was in my senior year in high school. xP

I'm enjoying this. I don't usually like stories set in the real world with only 'normal' real world problems; I suppose I've been wandering around the Fantasy and Supernatural sections of FP too much. Anyway, I'm really liking your story so far. The various love triangles have my head reeling and I'm slightly confused by all the guys' names who start with Yuu-, but they give a lot of flavor to this story. Your narration style is also quite good, very straightforward yet amusing due to certain remarks (for ex. 'Besides, she didn't want to die at the hands of jealous fangirls; she wanted to die of old age.' I liked that line). Last but not least, Nanashi's friends are well-characterized and quite colorful. I have trouble handling multiple characters in one story myself, so kudos to you.

There are several spelling and grammar errors scattered around. Perhaps you could proofread a little more carefully before submitting your chapters? I'd be glad to point out the ones I found for you, if you'd like.

I'm curious to see where this goes. Please update when you have a chance. :]

- Shdwphoenix
Hiroyuki11 chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Well, this is neat... I don't have tell any more than this...

It is good actually, like one of I'm looking for... NORMAL High School Fictions that revolved in the daily lives of high school, but well, normally real high school isn't as exciting and eventful as you write but... this is manga, and what you write here is very welcome.

What really caught me off was the sheer quality of the writings, either you're a real Japanese, or a really good writter... either way is a good thing. A word in your voice over also appeals me, the word 'unrequited love', that's what I'm finding in a fiction right now, and that's the spirit of high school... it's just, I too have experience in a unrequited love triangle... someone loves me that I didn't love because there's someone I love: my friend, who turned me down after I confess my love to her... and then I ignore, the other girl's love because I don't know what to say, besides she hasn't confess anything to me... I just see a paper that tells half of her feelings, in her book.

I should make a story too about my life, like you... but I doubt that it would be this good... besides, it's a shounen, because the main character is male... and it tells a life of a male.

I almost didn't read this fiction because of another word: 'homosexuals'. The first thing that came into my mind is shounen-ai, I truly avoid stories like that with my life hanging on the line, I have tolerance in gay people, but gay things is just not my thing... but then, as I read your fiction... I mentally said 'Ah. I see... so this is what she means...', I may be wrong, but is Shiryo has a crush on Nanashi? Maybe that'll explain her overprotectiveness, her heated glares in Yuushi...

Ugh... am I... almost all the main guys here have "Yuu"s in their names... it gets confusing a lot... Yuu, Yuushi, Yuuichi... besides this kind of story is not cliche on my part... your story became unique in your well placed plot twist (I love twists) and character development... and the focus of each chapter is good, the way you end it, and start it is good.

Overall, this is going to be one of my favorites and to be a future C2 listing called: School Fictions... or something like that...

I'll just wish you good luck in you fiction... and have a nice day! -Hiro

P.S: I really like to write long reviews... as well as stories, so uhmm... sorry for the lenght? I hope my words gave you an inspriration... XD
KatriAdriah chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
Oh-my god! what a twist end! sweet chap, can't wait for more!
KatriAdriah chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
very nice. two chapters in and i'm hooked I cant wait to see what's instore from the new character. please update soon!
aj chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
i only read 2 chas and im already hooked dont make her stupid please its way juicier if the guy makes the first move
Basorexia chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Yes! You updated! Now continue!
LoveSpishLaugh chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
This story has a familiar feeling to it. It's like you're describing Wallenburg and Lowell in the beginning. I feel a little bit of Vivian's presence in it too as the third year student. I like the beginning of your introductory paragraph. It easily brought me into the story. My only problem is that I'm bad with names since most of the names are Japanese names and unless I have faces attached to the names then I can't remember who's who. All I remember is Yuushi since I keep picturing Yuu Matsuura for some reason. :D Continue Nan!
Basorexia chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Wow! Please, please, please continue! I am so serious. CONTINUE. YOU MUST.
KatriAdriah chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Brilliant. I like the writing style, it's one I haven't seen before, also the friends are very creative. can't wait for the update, actually, morelike i can't wait to find out what Yuushi did, anyway, it's good.